OOC

Nope. Just identity. From the Grim Reaper to the Pied Piper. Imo the latter would be more fun to play with >:)

As much as I'd love to RP with you again, I think I'm to busy with other RP's plus RL atm to do a sheet. I already have one I have to make elsewhere that I committed to before this, so, I think for now I'm going to have to bow out. Sorry Kaze :c

As much as I'd love to RP with you again, I think I'm to busy with other RP's plus RL atm to do a sheet. I already have one I have to make elsewhere that I committed to before this, so, I think for now I'm going to have to bow out. Sorry Kaze :c

That's a 1,000 cookie penalty

I'm gonna try to wait for Darkiplier and Gingerbread, both of which are currently dying/dead/long gone.  If nothing else we can pair them together if they pick opposite species if they don't feel up to finishing  anything right now.  It's all good, but we need to get the rest rollin

I'm gonna try to wait for Darkiplier and Gingerbread, both of which are currently dying/dead/long gone.  If nothing else we can pair them together if they pick opposite species if they don't feel up to finishing  anything right now.  It's all good, but we need to get the rest rollin

I'm still here! 

Illness is just kicking my arse, so.. I might be a while :/

You're both fine; I understand how it is.  I'm just pushing to make the assignments (hopefully) as good a pairing as we can make!

I know I'm fine, I'm always fine :P 

And yeah, I don't mind having to catch up later on; My character making skills died with BBCode

I've been intending to work on the CS but I have found myself busy with lessons. Tomorrow I am free. No lessons at all to go to.

Users who are viewing this thread