OOC

lol yep, I totally did :P  Just thought it would add to the immersion.

Well it added to your nerdiness. Can you believe my friend called me a nerd?  I have 4 classes in a row on Wednesday, and I said I might skip the 3rd because it's soooo boring, but then I remembered I had the 4th one anyway, so there was no reason to skip it.  Apparently, there's a damn good reason to skip it because she called me tf out on that.  To think that this is comparable

Well it added to your nerdiness. Can you believe my friend called me a nerd?  I have 4 classes in a row on Wednesday, and I said I might skip the 3rd because it's soooo boring, but then I remembered I had the 4th one anyway, so there was no reason to skip it.  Apparently, there's a damn good reason to skip it because she called me tf out on that.  To think that this is comparable

Yeah, I can totally believe someone called you a nerd lol. There isn't really much of a reason to skip it though.

Yeah, I can totally believe someone called you a nerd lol. There isn't really much of a reason to skip it though.

Excuuuuuuuse me? Have you even seen me? I'll have you know I went out twice this weekend don't even I will cut you

Excuuuuuuuse me? Have you even seen me? I'll have you know I went out twice this weekend don't even I will cut you

Cool story. Even nerds can go out, you know :p. I've had quite a few dates the last couple months myself.

But is it ? If I have to, at least for the hooman, please give me a suggestion. I'm ugly with ideas. I want something that haunts him, an incident of some sort. Know what I mean ?

But is it ? If I have to, at least for the hooman, please give me a suggestion. I'm ugly with ideas. I want something that haunts him, an incident of some sort. Know what I mean ?

Uhhhhhhhh... idk tbh.  It almost entirely depends on you and what you want out of the character

I'll finish him up and then it's up to you if I should add history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back