OOC

YO! Anyone around I want opinions! I'm looking for stuff to represent the outside of the palace...Images and I'm stuck on two. I'm gonna post'em here and I need people to tell me what they like best!

palace_of_recollection_by_hirousuda-d479h7n.jpg

2. (click at your own risk. XD) 
37496.jpg

Yes I realize it's huge, and kinda dark for what I've got in mind...but I'm trying to look for something with a Greek feel to it. So what's your opinions? (-is worst GM ever-)

The second one, if you're going for a more darker and serious tone. The first one is very light and happy haha. 

National got some life problems so I don't know when he'll be able to post his character and as for me, I'm overloaded with homework so hopefully I can post over the weekend or the end of day tomorrow :D  

1st one.

And what weapons would suit an Aquarius?  I'm thinking of knife like pens to represent her intellect?

That sounds cool! Try thinking of how she'd fight as well, like would she get right up in their face or hang back? Things like that.

-falls over- Oh...good it's finally fixed. we just need a Leo and a Cancer. @w@ and we'll have a full roster.

though you're right @EchoNightwish but I'm a patient GM so...I don't wanna pressure anyone into posting too quickly. Once things get rolling it'll be a lot easier I think.

@Arius LaVariOk, character sheet done! Do I have to wait for approval or can I just start? (Oh, right, you still have to tell me the curse and my powers!)

I might just be a bit impatient but is it just me or is this Rp going rather slow especially with the amount of people we have?

No you're right. Echo said the same thing. I just don't want to leave anyone too far behind.

Understandable but we shouldn't have to wait for those who can't post at the time being, they could be caught up and Rps usually don't move that far in even at 100 posts or so

Users who are viewing this thread

Back