OOC

You know someones gonna be a little shit when the teachers calls their name for attendance and they say "Present" instead of "Here" 

Fuckin' Bailey..

Here!

Also, in the IC is there blood spilt yet?

Dang. Well, it seems like my character knows- or will shortly find out- what his curse is.

Can't wait~ Will post soon!

(reflecting on this, we seem rather sadistic, @Arius LaVari XP But then again everyone is cursed so.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait~ Will post soon!

(reflecting on this, we seem rather sadistic, @Arius LaVari XP But then again everyone is cursed so.)

<w< You realize I made all these curses right?

Lemme just clarify...My own character is blind aside from using her powers.

Ariella has a freaking ball and chain instead of the anklet.

Rapheal (I misspelled that didn't I?) was totally forgotten by his entire family and now he has to watch over them.

Taurus can be controlled by Ariella with a single word.

Oh and I made one character mute, shall I go on? (I'm sadistic and it's fun. <w<)

It funny how I took a nap and everybody was posting and as soon as I wake up and see all the posts then post, everyone stop because they hate me ;-;

How should I start...? I'm unsure how to introduce my character when the rp kinda already started...

I don't know whether I want the fight to drag on just a bit longer or just end it here. I think I'll have some more people post about the fight and then I'll put a stop to it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back