OOC

I've decided something. I'm too busy to have actual characters in the Roleplay, but Josephine and Faust are already involved so...if someone doesn't mind playing someone else's created characters I want to hand them over to people. I'm not abandoning the Roleplay, but I think I'll be more effective as purely a GM and my posts will push story.

long story short, Josephine and Faust are up for grabs.

@Defective Kitten  @Victoria Bradley @Aisling  @LaDyGrEy @II Cashmere Kitty II @EchoNightwish @Shadow Dancer @SecretRock @National  @AngieIsAMess   @Arius LaVari @Altaynna

Hello everyone! This is your co-GM speaking. Hope you are all doing well and have gotten around to checking in at the breakfast scene. Also, for the ease of everyone playing, I'm asking all of you to write your character's star sign up top in each post (so if you're already doing this, cookies for you~ *throws chocolate chip cookies*). This will make life a lot easier and I'll be able to recognize instantly who has not posted yet. Thanks!!!

@Defective Kitten  @Victoria Bradley @Aisling  @LaDyGrEy @II Cashmere Kitty II @EchoNightwish @Shadow Dancer @SecretRock @National  @AngieIsAMess   @Arius LaVari @Altaynna

Hello everyone! This is your co-GM speaking. Hope you are all doing well and have gotten around to checking in at the breakfast scene. Also, for the ease of everyone playing, I'm asking all of you to write your character's star sign up top in each post (so if you're already doing this, cookies for you~ *throws chocolate chip cookies*). This will make life a lot easier and I'll be able to recognize instantly who has not posted yet. Thanks!!!

OMG, I AGREE WITH THE STAR SIGN THING~!

*munches cookie* Anyone remember the hype cookie?
latest

Is getting a post out, catching up rn...

Hey, I know everyone's busy, but let's not abandon this roleplay! I've submitted a new IC post! :)  

Okay, well whoever is NOT waiting, imma ask you to please post soon.

Shameless advertising! I'm starting a quest-style rpg where you can choose one of 3 paths to play. It's based on vampyric society and we need just a few more people. As your co-GM, I highly recommend you at least check it out if not join! Be pleased to have ya~~ ;)

NyctoP. over 'n' out. 

It's been a back and forth between 2 characters for the last page or so. >.> 

Arius promised to post on Sunday for Tirzah. Is everyone still on board to go after then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back