OOC

<w< You realize I made all these curses right?

Lemme just clarify...My own character is blind aside from using her powers.

Ariella has a freaking ball and chain instead of the anklet.

Rapheal (I misspelled that didn't I?) was totally forgotten by his entire family and now he has to watch over them.

Taurus can be controlled by Ariella with a single word.

Oh and I made one character mute, shall I go on? (I'm sadistic and it's fun. <w<)

Yeah, that's fair to create the curses, but to enjoy doing it so much is what strikes me as funny! xD

Plus, did I mention that Lionel is just puking his guts out right now? Anyone can try to help him if you want. No guarantees what will happen though, heheh. 

Maybe...Okay let me try

Why you hide the response? ^.^' I know it's a little rushed and busy at the moment~ but it won't be that hard to slide in promise~

Yeah, that's fair to create the curses, but to enjoy doing it so much is what strikes me as funny! xD

Plus, did I mention that Lionel is just puking his guts out right now? Anyone can try to help him if you want. No guarantees what will happen though, heheh. 

I enjoy it very much~ so -evil grin-

@SecretRock is Ari ignoring scorpio to help leo out? Just trying to get a gist of things before i post.

Just wanted to give a heads up that I will slack a bit on posts due to relatives visiting this week. I'll be posting today but after... I'm not sure. ;-; 

So try to keep Virgo out a bit.

After the little spat I think it'll slow down slightly.

Yeah, there were a bunch of posts in a time period of 24 hours that surprised me. I hope that no matter what the RP continues, even if it slows!!!

Yeah... The thing is I'm not sure Leo can do much unless someone helps him back to his room and away from blood. Preferably by someone who isn't bloodied. Anyone who isn't doing anything: help out my character/leader!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back