OOC

StartingOver said:
Idk I'm just bored, you have to remmeber this is literally the first multiperson RP I've done in years. I'm used to fast paced 1 on 1s
Eh , I like both. This is the only RP I'm in right now. May pick up another later..

folclor said:
*is up for a moment* mmm... okay, I'mma make a post. Anyone new, please remember that you can also talk to @Grim Wraithe Stjerna and @KalenNighteyes. The two of them are my seconds. Well, Grim won't be THAT active considering he's got a lot of adulting (see: military) that he has to do...
I didn't know grim was in the Millitary. Damn , what branch is he in?

I posted him :) He is a student, I didn't really want to do faculty yet. I may post another faculty member later if I feel he would work here, and he would be a villain. I'm good at playing villains but Ill just stick with one character for now

Wolfrose said:
I posted him :) He is a student, I didn't really want to do faculty yet. I may post another faculty member later if I feel he would work here, and he would be a villain. I'm good at playing villains but Ill just stick with one character for now
Sounds good , we just gotta wait for folclor to approve or antiprove it.

@folcor: (sorry I haven't been on in a while so I forgot how to tag ^^ ;) I was thinking of deleting that because I put it out of force of habit. Ill just keep him with combat and lightning :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Im here :) Ill be on until this evening my time. Im central time. One of my friends wants me to come over and spend the night to celebrate it so Ill poof until I get back tomorrow. I may be on here and there then though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back