OOC

And the vote is neck and neck, folks! Snowball fight got an earlier lead, but Hotsprings has caught up, not ready to back down without a fight! It's anyone's race here, folks!

And now, shenanigans.

and, also, I only put hot springs as an option because I think it'd be hilarious (though I wouldn't be RPing Nishira or Imalia for either of these non-canon RPs)

Alrighty. Time for Reagan to accidentally electrocute people. And Gareth to purposefully stab people. And the Scy-fle to not really do anything that controversial.

The better question is, which would be funnier? The separate baths begs for someone to start a peeping scheme, while the singular bath has everyone together, relationships and all.

Personally, I'd vote for the singular bath because then Reagan can't use lightning as punishment for perversion, lest she electrocute everyone else at the same time. 

I see Khala may just be the only one who already had a bathing suit..

Obviously it's CEDF standard issue! 

(I kid , obviously. CEDF standard issue is a ful wetsuit with an oxygen tank and everything , like what divers wear).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey , that's perfectly fine. I stare at books and Holocrons basically all day myself , so I can definitely empathize with being unavailable for that reason. 

I agree with James far , far more than I rightly should. I also always thought bathing suits were actually less covering than just regular Underwear , myself. Even a one peice sort of thing like Khala is wearing. Seriously , who designs this stuff? 

I agree with James far , far more than I rightly should. I also always thought bathing suits were actually less covering than just regular Underwear , myself. Even a one peice sort of thing like Khala is wearing. Seriously , who designs this stuff? 

Men.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh-One says Geralt can file a complaint with the Official Rakatan HR department if he thinks his apprentice is going to stay in the woods all week and not help him build the finest droid army in time and space. 

Oh-One says Geralt can file a complaint with the Official Rakatan HR department if he thinks his apprentice is going to stay in the woods all week and not help him build the finest droid army in time and space. 

He could be persuaded to let her in the school, but she'd at least have to sleep outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back