OOC

I think you underestimate the amount of sass and snark the daughter of a Dark Council member and a Gray Jedi can have.

And, to let her talk for a moment (directed at Scarlet), "Bitch, you wouldn't know mean if it smacked you on the face."

"Well that's big talk from a whiney little bitch, who can't tell her head from her ass. Call me when everyone who you claim to love stops talking advangate of you. I won't hold my breath cause you're so entrchend assbackwards ideals that I doubt that day will come. Oh and your dad isn't your dad dumbass."

:)

Making one would probably be a better idea , heh. Just like if I wanted a self-righteous asshole , I'd probably make some kind of (Pureblood) Arkanian instead of transposing HK-50-09. Heh. 

Also , with my one sassy character , I can say T7-V8 doesn't give a fuck and is beeping something about being allowed to continue his holy duties without these two annoying bitches in his way. 

Sorry, some explanation:

DD (Divergence in Destiny) is a spinoff RP from this one that takes place in the Star Wars universe where Why'nn is, in fact, the daughter of Delrick and Manara.  So, with that in mind...

"Well, no, my head's up here, my ass is down there.  If I start spewing fecal matter out of my mouth there will be a problem.  I'd love to see you say that to his face, by the way, and considering he's the only person I claim to love I think we're cool.  You, however, are a kiddie diddler who seems to have nothing more on your mind than diddling the carbon copy of you.  Oh, and how about you call me when your lich bitch starts loving you.  Oh?  What's that?  You love a heartless undead husk who just uses you for her own enjoyment?  Oh, poor baby.  I'm sure, so sure it'll change for you... when you pull your head out of her ass.  But I'm guessing you won't do that until she has you on her butcher's block."

Also, yes, T7 is the sassiest droid ever.

"Okay slave girl. I am a children diddler. I can have your boy. In fact I'll take him gladly and make you kiss my feet. Take that back I don't have to make you, you'll do it yourself cause your whole race is trash. You live to serve don't you trash? If your father really loved you he would save you, but he's not going to."

James is just looking at the DD Why'nn, then at ARS Why'nn, looking extremely confused, yet somewhat hopeful.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Me?  A slave girl?  Yeah, yeah, sure.  No, that was my mother.  My boy?  I have no boy.  Right now there are zero (and I do mean absolutely zero) boys I have.  No, you can't make me kiss your feet.  Eww.  The only person who was able to make me bow was a master of mental manipulation.  And I'm of two races.  One is the most populous race in the galaxy and the other is the glorious Pureblood Sith!  I am a creature of power and I could crush you in seconds."

ARS Why'nn: *looks to James* "Is there a cloning experiment going on that I do not know about?"

And DD Delrick is sitting next to Zerek taking a handful of the popcorn. 

"She does get the sass from her mother's side."

But you described Why'nn as a footlong (which made no sense because footlongs are only a foot long, they are not infinite), and Imalia as chocolate.  So what is Violet?

you'd also assume Why'nn would taste like something odd as well, considering the type of energy it is but... *shrugs* I'm not Scarlet.

Hey I'm having issues right now. My mom is having some health problems of the recreational variety. That's all I'm gonna say about that so my posts will be a bit slower than they are now and for that I apologize.

*hugs* it's totally okay.  We are willing to wait.  And I think you're waiting on me anyway so... u.u I apologize for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back