OOC

Probably after Aodh damages a wall practising his shots xD They can be pretty powerful once he uses one.

Sorry I think I just broke it again I didn't mean to I wasn't on for awhile so I didn't know till now after I already posted.

folclor said:
Feel free to chat here if you'd like!
I would request that if you're going to be away or unable to post for a while that you let everyone know here.
did someone (excluding me) try to apply a canon character? Also sorry for being inactive

Last edited by a moderator:
And, if you're curious, the reason I'm cool with Gaster being in the world is because of this:

"His life was cut short when he fell into "his creation"."

Now, I'm not super well-versed in Undertale. However, that small sentence right there is enough to explain his disappearance from his world. It's also enough to explain why he'd be at the Academy.

folclor said:
And, if you're curious, the reason I'm cool with Gaster being in the world is because of this:
"His life was cut short when he fell into "his creation"."

Now, I'm not super well-versed in Undertale. However, that small sentence right there is enough to explain his disappearance from his world. It's also enough to explain why he'd be at the Academy.
Do you have any critique for me?

@MadameRedWolf I reiterate: Please keep OOC posts to the OOC thread or asides in your IC posts. There was no IC post there.

I don't know if class will be over soon as that's up to Grim. He will post today. He generally makes 1-2 posts per day (more if it's a weekend/the thread's really active). if you have a question for a specific RPer please contact them directly or post your question in the OOC forum. This is your first strike.

I would guess its my second. I think I'll just quit, what ever. my characters either get ignored or left to set. I'll just bring them elsewhere.

If you want to pull out, be my guest. I said first because I hadn't stated it wasn't okay to OOC post in the Character sign up before, so the first was a warning. However, if you don't feel like you want to post anymore in this RP I will delete your characters from the roster.

I like the way you have this set up, but I don't like having to wait two days to post. I'm very attached to Vincent and Rayne and I just don't feel like being left to rot for two days gives them justice.

Again, if you have an issue, you may speak to the people you're interacting with. I've made three characters, each of whom is in a different part of the academy and currently attempting to interact with different players. Currently both Valian and Why'nn are in the same predicament as Vincent and Rayne. I'm also waiting on posts for them. And now I'll be waiting on a post before I can continue with Nishira.

And that's the way of a forum RP. It sucks that we have to wait, but a lot of people in this RP have lives outside of the internet. I do not and I cannot therefore I am here almost constantly. You can make your characters get up and leave.

I'm in three other forums, so that's not the problem here, in one day I was able to get huge character development in two out of the three, while Rayne and Vince sat there. so.. yeah just delete my CS, I'll take them elsewhere.

In a previous RP i was part of some players would share fun facts about their character as to share there creative process and some information that might never be explained in RP itself. I wanted to share some fun facts about my characters

W.D Gaster

He is currently the only canon fandom character in this RP

I have played him once before, in said RP i used a Zalgo text generator to make his speech and posts appear as if they were glitching. you see this being used in the story once already when he explained Aodh zero that everyone could loose control sometimes.

John Lennon

I had major problem when it came to his and his stand name (though less with the latter). several names where considered before picking John Lennon. These include David Bowie, Sid Matters and Lou Bega all of which are references to musicians. Creature Feature was originally supposed be Called 'To Catch a Predator' it would have been refereed to as 2CP

John Lennon is a fusion. Which was only recently introduced in Jojolion. his appearance reflect this, Showing it to be uneven such as his forked tongue it's actually two Tongues stuck together. His stand his stand is fusion as well, these stands were Diamond Dogs and Snoop Dogg

The choice to use slang is based upon myself, in real life i tend to speak using a lot of different slang

Gabriel Onesimus

Originally i was going to use two O.Cs i had created previously, Both character's had a history involving the multiverses. They appeared in an RP called The Nameless Tavern. one was character Called Liam T. Devil or simply Mr.Devil. a former front man of a rock band that toured around the multiverses. He was a literal devil who had heavy Scottish accent. the other was Dr. Alobe Xarhant an anthropomorphic crow who holds the title of the multiverse's greatest back alley doctor

His way of speech is my attempt to emulate the way that the G-Man Speaks

That's really awesome! I don't know that I can share too much about my characters without giving away a lot but I'll give it a go...

Nishira Auros

Nishira's a chance for me to play a new type of character that I haven't let myself explore before. Though she is a lich (sentient undead created when a powerful magic user creates a phylactery and thus extends his or her life into undeath) she retains her human appearance with her death wounds being covered by her clothes.

Why'nn Canthet

This is the third iteration of Why'nn. The first is an actual fully rolled up D&D character with a completely different backstory and wholly different aims, the second is currently being used in an RP. A conversation between myself and Grim about Why'nn's relationship with Delrick is what initially spawned the idea and creation for this RP.

She doesn't use contractions when speaking unless speaking in her mother tongue because she doesn't understand them in other languages yet.

Valian Hallowsworn

Valian is actually the first OC I ever created, way back when I was a tiny 11-year-old. He hasn't had a last name until this RP. Previously insanely overpowered, I paired down his abilities to the two recorded in his character sheet. He was initially a half-demon, half-celestial who would swing back and forth between being the most noble, kind-hearted night around and an insane, raving, destructive lunatic. Though I think it would do well to pay homage to his previous heritage, I haven't yet decided what race he is. Thus, he is 'uncatalogued.'

Thinking of playing a SCP foundation researcher, not sure what to give him for his station as gaster is already a science teacher. are multiple science teachers allowed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back