OOC

folclor said:
No, is fine, either way is good ^^ It just wouldn't work to have a person who hadn't been there for the first couple years suddenly be in third year. There's another character who's 16 and a first year, so it works out.
Ah! I'll go and edit my post. Again, really sorry for my indecisiveness.

Tomorrow I will be moving the time in RP to Tuesday morning at 7AM. If you have any posts you'd like to make before that now is the time to do it. If there's a lot of activity going on I will delay moving the clock forward until the action is done.

Hey y'all. Sorry for the radio silence. I'm in the middle of a move. I'm still alive and will post as soon as I can. I'm really sorry.

Is cool, Grim ^^ I think most people are out doing family stuff for Easter anyway. And I get to go outside today 8D I'm ridiculously excited...

btw, if everyone could check the last post on the Overview tab, it contains very important information.

okay, sweet. You have any questions I can answer?

Also... I'd like to talk to an alien... though, technically, in the country I'm currently residing in I'm legally considered an alien.

All right. General plot summary beam GO! *falls on ground*

*clears throat*

Every universe has their unwanted. Whether the soul is too powerful, too dangerous, or just mismatched, universes themselves are aware when a soul does not belong. Previously this would be mitigated by the universe purging itself and those unfortunate enough to be unwelcome would simply cease to exist. Then Nishira Auros was ousted from her universe. She had become so powerful that she did not blink out of existence. Instead, she crafted her own universe. Initially she was alone, until the other universes' unwanted began appearing in her world. This gave her an idea. She built a school and spent time building up relations with other universes. Now, instead of killing or sending the unwanted away to an unknown land, those souls would be sent to Nishira.

Some students are lucky enough that they can return home after they graduate from the Academy. Most are not. Therefore, a city has sprung up in the 100 years since the Academy began. The stated purpose of the school is to educate the youth and give them the strength to control and enhance their powers.

The actual purpose of the school is as follows: Nishira intends to build an army and invade every other universe. She will leave it up to the original denizens of that universe whether they destroy or lord over it. Those students and teachers who know of this are bound to Nishira's will so they cannot disobey her without extreme pain or death.

Quick question since I have a sheet of my oc already can just copy and past it on the sign up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back