• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [ooc] Yours Truly + ᵏᵖᵒᵖ ᵍʳᵒᵘᵖ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
WAIT THEY DO????
yeee cuz it a one-room apartment
idk i watched a few videos on trainees lives so i guess that's how they start off i dunno? it's a weird situation dw. it was another detail that got lost in ooc :[

FOR SOME REASON i feel like your profile picture relates to what you just i love it omg

yeee cuz it a one-room apartment
idk i watched a few videos on trainees lives so i guess that's how they start off i dunno? it's a weird situation dw. it was another detail that got lost in ooc :[

FOR SOME REASON i feel like your profile picture relates to what you just i love it omg
lmao jaejoon lives in the closet
JUST IGNORE THE PARTS WHERE I SAID HE LOOKS AT THE DOOR BECAUSE HE DOESNT WANNA WAKE EVERYONE UP
or i might as well just change the whole response
you know what,, this is what i get for not listening

and ikr lmao --

lmao jaejoon lives in the closet
JUST IGNORE THE PARTS WHERE I SAID HE LOOKS AT THE DOOR BECAUSE HE DOESNT WANNA WAKE EVERYONE UP
or i might as well just change the whole response
you know what,, this is what i get for not listening

and ikr lmao --
omfg harry potter, who???
lmao you don't have to. it's really only the whole door thing. everything else is fine.

instead of the boy who lived, it's the boy who rapped

nppnpnpnpn
me likely likey likely likey tingletingle heart heart

will post up soon !! if anyone wants to wake up hyeseong, be my guest he's not gonna wake up at all

legit I'm about to reply rn and song-gi threw his arm on someone before waking up so um---
yes dibs! i'll have that arm hit hyseong but he'll probably ignore it >.>
also, is anyone else having trouble seeing muyeol's pictures? i think he's done?

ooof its started i didn't notice

what's this about the rooms?

yes dibs! i'll have that arm hit hyseong but he'll probably ignore it >.>
also, is anyone else having trouble seeing muyeol's pictures? i think he's done?
I'm done but I might reword stuff later its a bit messy, and finish relationships. Are the gifs too much to load? If it's a problem I can change them to images

ooof its started i didn't notice

what's this about the rooms?
just clearing stuff up that all nine of them are sleeping in the same room on mats ^^

I'm done but I might reword stuff later its a bit messy, and finish relationships. Are the gifs too much to load? If it's a problem I can change them to images
actually now that i look at it, it's not a loading problem, probably just my browser not recognising the code?
it was like that when i wanted to use uxie's code, same thing happened with the mamamoo until i changed it to directly link the images
ig you can just give me his fc ^^

Guess who is late to the party? Me. I'm always late. Time to sort this ish out.

pasta pasta I think Min-Cheol would v much look up to his leader and idolize him :c Probably has a secret poster of him under his mat or something. Wants to be just as hardworking and sees him as an inspiration. About the skinship, Min-Cheol would probably cross his arms first and be like 'nuh-uh' but in the end of the day he'd always crawl to his mat when he thinks that Jae Po is sleeping lmao.

Stellar Nursery Stellar Nursery Min-Cheol would probably call Han-Sol 'mom' accidentally on occasions. Tries to get either a) affection or b) snacks from him. I think he'd love to practice languages with Han-Sol. Whenever he's praying Min-Cheol would probably clown him and start loud Gregorian chanting in the distance. Will ask Han-Sol to sing him to sleep and steals his clothes.

starrymoment starrymoment Min-Cheol pretends to hate Jisung but actively seems to be in his company. Seeks help from him with dancing because he is too intimidated to ask from Song-gi. Loves Jisung's passion for everything and is constantly drawn to his personality. Min-Cheol would feel much more relaxed around him. Will make anything a competition if Jisung is around.

kouzcy kouzcy He'd be bit more laid back around Jae-Joon and occasionally teases the 'serious maknae'. Min-Cheol would always ask advice from Jae-Joon and rant to him all the time if something is wrong. Remy trusts him a lot and likes to care for Jae-Joon in return. Will never stop teasing him about his height. Min-Cheol will never open his mouth on a variety show, and when he does it's like "did u know that he's 165 cm." Imitates his Daegu satoori.

Waraeru Waraeru Min-Cheol Refuses to call him anything else but Banana Dragon. Always pestering jiao-long to teach him Mandarin. Gets often pissed about how clingy banana dragon is but pats him on the head anyway. Low-key jealous of banana dragon's talent and looks and hates when he puts himself down. Min-Cheol aggressively reassures him and will fight anyone who dares to touch him. Films him dancing girl group dances for science...or blackmail material.

southside. southside. I feel like Min-Cheol would have a love-hate relationship towards Song-gi. He admires his work ethic, his cool rapping and dancing and will to protect his fam. Sometimes clashes with him because Min-Cheol hates doing chores and has 0 control of his tongue, meaning that he'd probably say something that would piss Song-gi off. I don't think he'd be afraid of his hotheadedness and would instead take advantage of that. He would try to talk back and sometimes annoy him on purpose, but the moment Song-gi squares up he'll run behind one of the other members.

Garnet Garnet Same thing, love-hate relationship. He hates authority too and likes how Mu-yeol has the same 'I don't care' attitude. He also likes his sarcasm and humor. Finds it kind of admirable tbh but will scold him if he goes too far. Min-Cheol would be really afraid that Mu-yeol fucks up and stirs some kind of a scandal for the group. Extremely against him doing illegal stuff and tries to reason with him. Snitches on him all the time because man Min-Cheol just cares about him and doesn't want things to go awry.

chamomile chamomile Hates Hyeseong for always exposing him and embarrassing him this way smh. Hates how passive he is and will diss anyone who disses Hyeseong. Min-Cheol would probably get into some controversy for fighting someone who dissed him. Likes his humble nature because he relates to it, just wishes that he'd stand up for himself. Maybe they'd do Vlives and play video games together? Loves to listen to Hyeseong talk and likes how he's more outspoken. Finds his fidgety nature cute and teases him about that too. Likes that he does the talking for the rest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back