• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [ooc] Yours Truly + ᵏᵖᵒᵖ ᵍʳᵒᵘᵖ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Stellar Nursery Stellar Nursery sorry to tag you i just need to tell you how uncomfortable i am listening to the korean version of chain for the first time
oh boy yeah. the weirdest part was taeyong's rap it just sounds all wrong jdsjfsj. also i'm highkey offended that they gave jungwoo no lines, i know he wasn't there for the japanese version but still .___.

pro-tip: while hugging your opposite gender friends, softly whisper 'no hetero' into their ears. it will definitely be reassuring to them.

oh boy yeah. the weirdest part was taeyong's rap it just sounds all wrong jdsjfsj. also i'm highkey offended that they gave jungwoo no lines, i know he wasn't there for the japanese version but still .___.

pro-tip: while hugging your opposite gender friends, softly whisper 'no hetero' into their ears. it will definitely be reassuring to them.
idk it's possible they recorded it before jungwoo joined nct 127??

idk it's possible they recorded it before jungwoo joined nct 127??
oh, maybe. but my jungwoo stanning heart can't accept that so i'm still offended
in other news i just watched that video of jisung's 14th birthday party and he was such a smol bean oh my god i'm soft.

btw i'll have the pairs for the haunted house out either tonight or tomorrow
it'll be in the information thread~!!!!!

lmao poor jae po is gonna have two boys clinging to him.
honestly han-sol is probably gonna be pulling out his cross trying to perform an exorcism on those actors.
damn jae po will laugh at them almost in a mocking way as they scream and cling to him
dang han-sol is a major mood

damn jae po will laugh at them almost in a mocking way as they scream and cling to him
dang han-sol is a major mood
skjlkjkjldf is this where jae po's hidden sadist comes out?
honestly jisung's their baby boy so i can imagine them forming like a protective circle around him or something lol.

skjlkjkjldf is this where jae po's hidden sadist comes out?
honestly jisung's their baby boy so i can imagine them forming like a protective circle around him or something lol.
actually tho. he finds entertainment in peoples’ suffering jkjkjk
oooooffffff. yes he can be sandwiched between them bc they’re very caring to the baby.

actually tho. he finds entertainment in peoples’ suffering jkjkjk
oooooffffff. yes he can be sandwiched between them bc they’re very caring to the baby.
tbh han-sol will get scared by jae po's giant shadow
two parents and their baby bird, my uwus came out ♡( ◡‿◡ )

GREGORIAN CHANTING IN THE DISTANCE
lmaooo i'm dead

hey what's up you guys it's exam season and i've already failed my first two because i ran out of time on both of them
oh boi, what exams did you have? just cause you ran out of time doesn't mean ya failed.
don't worry though, i'll fail too.
because my mock exams are looming

Users who are viewing this thread

Back