• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic OOC: When Night Falls [Space/Sci-fi]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Character is still in progress. I've been swamped with work as it is, so apologies if it's been a little slow in coming along.
Same, I had to work unexpectedly this weekend so have not been able to take a closer look at everyone's characters yet x.x
Gonna do that now

Rassforth Rassforth Blemmigan Blemmigan Shannon Trevor Shannon Trevor Hell0NHighWater Hell0NHighWater Krowe Krowe
All Characters look good, I love how you guys played with the information and even the letter in the RP Samples.

Ayama Ayama
I must admit I'm having a wee bit of trouble figuring out your sheet. Some of the requested information are listed under different titles/names or headers, this makes searching for it difficult.
If I'm honest, it does bother me and though I know you probably spend quite some time on it I'm currently debating about asking you to use the original character sheet and place all non-requested information under the rightful header: Id-card, appearance, personality, biography and then at the bottom with a title: other or extra.
Other than that I've already told you I like the additional information you wrote on Terra, it's nice to see you took the information given and ran with it!

Abendrot Abendrot
Have you decided upon an occupation you would like to fulfill?
and you had time to finish your character sheet at the end of this week right?

EVERYONE
I've started writing an intro, it should be up somewhere in the next 24 hours.
According to site announcements the CSS+ codes will be disabled {
x} {x} on the 3rd of June, make sure you save your character sheet before this happens.
As far as I've been able to figure out the basics will still work, this means we'll probably still be able to use:

Code:
[tabs=ID-Card] info here [/tabs]
[tabs=Appearance] info here [/tabs]
[tabs=Personality] info here [/tabs]
[tabs=Biography] info here [/tabs]
[tabs=RP-Sample] info here [/tabs]

Last edited:
Have you decided upon an occupation you would like to fulfill?
and you had time to finish your character sheet at the end of this week right?
She is going to be more of a sniper/scout archetype. And I will have time to finish the character up by Friday, maybe earlier since the bulk of my work is due at the end of Wendesday.

Guys, don't feel like you need to wait on me. I'll finish up the character after my last final tomorrow.

Ok the first post is up, I'm sorry for my terrible english, I wrote it during my nightshift and I'm dead tired atm. I'll do a re-read later tonight and fancy it up a bit, but for now I need sleep.
The post is not meant to offend anyone, it was more of a Godreth POV since I wanted to do a quick mention of every character.
Also, an average post around 300 words is fine.

Loralyda Loralyda

I personally found his reactions fantastic and I believe my Character would at the very least find them entertaining.

It was a pleasure to read it. Thank you!

Now to write...

I hope you guys don’t mind if i end up drawing some of my favorite scenes that happen in the future (and sharing them with you all of course)!

I liked the idea of posting theme/mood music, but then I realised that the constant mood for Glass would probably just be something like this:

Kinda sad I missed the ball on this one. But tis my own fault. Good luck with it and I will def be lurking. =)

I hope you guys don’t mind if i end up drawing some of my favorite scenes that happen in the future (and sharing them with you all of course)!
Oh I trust we will see to them with most delight!
I liked the idea of posting theme/mood music, but then I realised that the constant mood for Glass would probably just be something like this:

Ack, now it's stucked in my mind like a Doofenshmirtz Song.

I find Glass most entertaining! And the template you use for your post is indeed fantastic to me, I hope you don't mind too much if I use it...if I may?

I find Glass most entertaining! And the template you use for your post is indeed fantastic to me, I hope you don't mind too much if I use it...if I may?

Thans! And sure, go for it if you like-- though honestly I just saw the first two posts had scrollbars and went "Oh... yeah that's a good idea".
Aeris nerds represent

Yo sorry if this is a stupid question, but is Asteria spaceport in space or connected to the Elder Planet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back