• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic OOC: When Night Falls [Space/Sci-fi]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I'd like to bet most of us would be in their eighties and still be here with the old back in Muh daiz deh roleh plaie wash...
zzzz

Oh man, I just sat down and read through everybody's character sheets and I love them so much! Y'all are so good at writing :X

These are all really good character sheets Glass' ham sandwich thing killed me. I'll be giggling about that description for a while.

Also "Anything that goes Boom" Mikiah is a Queen. I stan 😂

Congrats on the internet connection and yeah I've got some time, I might take a second to respond because I'm working on some homework but other than that I am available.

I actually wanted to see if you can review my sheet as it is atm (missing a few bits) and check how it is and lend any help on it.

Should I DM you or start a conversation?

It's obviously long.

9893 Characters...

Do we need someone to fill the leader role?
Oh quite so, I believe
I'll put John forward for consideration.
Actually I believe Loralyda Loralyda said they will have their character fill the Leader role (which makes sense as they're the GM). Plus that would make your guy Leader AND Colonel AND Security Consultant AND Ex-Alliance AND Intelligence/Special Ops- kinda overkill, dontcha think? ^^"
These are all really good character sheets Glass' ham sandwich thing killed me. I'll be giggling about that description for a while.

Also "Anything that goes Boom" Mikiah is a Queen. I stan 😂
I know- Glass looks like all his posts are just gonna be insanely entertaining to read xD And awwwwww I can't even- >w<
Damn I wish I was as good at coding here ;–;
I actually wanted to see if you can review my sheet as it is atm (missing a few bits) and check how it is and lend any help on it.

Should I DM you or start a conversation?

It's obviously long.

9893 Characters...
No worries on the coding front- that stuff takes time and is up to personal preference anyway~ And I believe Loralyda Loralyda and I are both also available to help out with it, if you need/want ^^

Last edited:
Technically there wasn't a leader role to begin with, but I will use my character to fill most of that part in, yes.
Currently working on my own coding for my character, but I'm always ready to help
Technically, once I'm done with the coding setup, you could use the same if you wish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back