OOC Thread

I'm more reminded of the start of Sin City, "No reason at all to play it Quiet. No reason to play it anyway but my way."

Come to think of it, if I'm not mistaken our characters haven't heard of "Deathlords" before our internment into the Titan, correct?

*picks up Walker in Darkness and throws him down the Well of the Void, Force lightning or no Force lightning*

"...you were saying?"

Come to think of it, if I'm not mistaken our characters haven't heard of "Deathlords" before our internment into the Titan, correct?
I do not believe that you have. This is something new to you.

This was a held action from the two ranged attackers. A surprise attack, if you will. Once this first attack is resolved, then your normal Join Battle rolls will come into play and I'll post the order of battle.

I don't see how they were any more prepared for joining battle than we were. Could we get to do a non-attack action to compensate?

You have full defenses against the attack, and can activate Charms if you want. What other kind of non-attack action do you want to do?

I tweaked my post to add a call out to Ash on the Echo Jewel, so she knows to get into the fight.

Oh, I forgot to announce the Charms I'm using: Final Sunset Stance and Protection of Celestial Bliss. Also, I forgot that my Anima is Totemic which gives attackers -1 External penalty (they can resist for the scene by paying 5 wp), and a further +2 DV for a total of 29

Holy crap! How did you get a DV of 27? I thought that Weiss' was high with her Glaive at a 17.
For start, Honoured Companion of the Sun increases the defense value of my sword by +Ess (6). So, without active Charms, I have (6+6+3+7)/2 = 13. Then Immortal Blade Triumphant adds a set +Ess (for 19), Protection of Celestial Bliss and Final Sunset Stance both add another (for 21), and with Infinite Melee Mastery active, I can freely add +6 from the Excellency (for 27), then the anima kicks in for a final value of 29.

Please make sure that whatever Charms are activated you let me know. That way there is no question about your actions.

Also, please post your Speeds of your actions. With so many people in this fight, I don't want to miss anyone.

I have 14 dice and 6 autosux for join battle.

Sherwood Sherwood , also please remember to rate our stunts, getting motes and wp back from stunting is a pretty crucial part of Exalted combat.

I have 14 dice and 6 autosux for join battle.

Sherwood Sherwood , also please remember to rate our stunts, getting motes and wp back from stunting is a pretty crucial part of Exalted combat.
I'll rate that Stunt as a 2 die, and a one die for Weiss.

Just need Arynne Arynne and Ebon_Arbiter Ebon_Arbiter to post their JB and I'll have the order of battle listed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back