OOC thread

He's not my favorite, but i don't understand the extreme hatred for him. Although my opinions regarding SW are generally in the minority. For instance:

I like the the Prequals Best.

He's not my favorite, but i don't understand the extreme hatred for him. Although my opinions regarding SW are generally in the minority. For instance:

I like the the Prequals Best.

I enjoy the extended universe as well as the Clone Wars (as you well know), but I find the prequels themselves to be lackluster at best. Decent in their own right, but terrible in comparison to their predecessors. The same could be said for Rebels in relation to Clone Wars.

*pets startrek*

You have one guy who does anything, everyone else just floats around space and waits to get attacked. Space Commies.

So would anyone like to interact with Fhai or does he just get to angrily engage cannon fodder?

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoy the extended universe as well as the Clone Wars (as you well know), but I find the prequels themselves to be lackluster at best. Decent in their own right, but terrible in comparison to their predecessors. The same could be said for Rebels in relation to Clone Wars.

You have one guy who does anything, everyone else just floats around space and waits to get attacked. Space Commies.

So would anyone like to interact with Fhai or does he just get to angrily engage cannon fodder?

download (1).jpg

Shall i remind you that this is essentially the plot of starwars?

View attachment 242130

Shall i remind you that this is essentially the plot of starwars?

Tbh, the Skywalker family is more like the instrument of which whosoever happens to be the Sith Lord at the time to fuck up anything they deem to be "not us" or "them" in order to preserve or to improve the situation of "us" or, more often, "me".

Well I guess since they didn't attack yet we could delete our posts and make new ones about setting defenses and evacuating the tribe?? @Hell-Jumper @ThatGuyWithSouvlaki @Truthblade

I 've gotten rid of anything remotely combative that I posted (everything after Fhai leaves the tribe to go study the enemy).

Also, I recently watched S1 of Korra and I hated it. It's so different from Airbender, it may as well be its own universe. Everything lore wise accomplished or established in the the first series was undermined, disregarded, or destroyed.

I 've gotten rid of anything remotely combative that I posted (everything after Fhai leaves the tribe to go study the enemy).

Also, I recently watched S1 of Korra and I hated it. It's so different from Airbender, it may as well be its own universe. Everything lore wise accomplished or established in the the first series was undermined, disregarded, or destroyed.

I deleted my second post, and I'll edit the first one, to make it better and a bit more detailed.

I actually like it lol

Sorry guys I've been busy, I'll get started on my post.

I thought S1 of Korra was good. It does take place 70 years after the last airbender so the world is bound to change, plus it expanded the problems between how non benders were treated.

Sorry guys I've been busy, I'll get started on my post.

I thought S1 of Korra was good. It does take place 70 years after the last airbender so the world is bound to change, plus it expanded the problems between how non benders were treated.

Nonbenders perpetrated a false victim story. Notice how much new technology is available to everyone regardless of what they can do. Without getting too into it, there are quite a few examples of benders being taken advantage of.

Kisscartoon

You can watch ATLA and LoK in HD for free.  LoK was epic,  far better than ATLA in my opinion.  They were both great though.  Season three was my favorite of LoK,  RED LOTUS all the way!!

Nonbenders perpetrated a false victim story. Notice how much new technology is available to everyone regardless of what they can do. Without getting too into it, there are quite a few examples of benders being taken advantage of.

Kisscartoon

You can watch ATLA and LoK in HD for free.  LoK was epic,  far better than ATLA in my opinion.  They were both great though.  Season three was my favorite of LoK,  RED LOTUS all the way!!

That is true, but the Avatar world always had technology, even though it wasn't as noticeable in ATLA. Still I watched season 1 and 2 when they were first aired, and I haven't watched season 3 or 4, so I might not be the best source of information. But I can see why you would dislike LOK, nothing is perfect anyways.

Though I did like the character development that most character in both ATLA and LOK, and it has inspired me to plan for huge development for Lee.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to make sure, remember that they are mainly here to find the Avatar, so they might demand the tribe to bring them forth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back