OOC thread

So far, I've been pretty confused as to where we are. We're saying Southern tribe, but we're also talking like it's a large group of people with serious defenses. Even if all the men didn't leave for the Earth Kingdom, there still wouldn't be more than 60-80 of them, max. As for their defenses, they shouldn't be on par with the Northern Tribe's as it seems they are.

Edit: Because of boredom and because I'm learning more about Buddhism, I'll be making an air nomad momentarily.

Last edited by a moderator:
So far, I've been pretty confused as to where we are. We're saying Southern tribe, but we're also talking like it's a large group of people with serious defenses. Even if all the men didn't leave for the Earth Kingdom, there still wouldn't be more than 60-80 of them, max. As for their defenses, they shouldn't be on par with the Northern Tribe's as it seems they are.

I feel you, I guess that's my fault huh lol. But I can give a number about what 10 sounthern tribe fighters, a mixture of both warriors and benders. And all that they did do was put up some walls.

I feel you, I guess that's my fault huh lol. But I can give a number about what 10 sounthern tribe fighters, a mixture of both warriors and benders. And all that they did do was put up some walls.

Before we realized the Fire nation had yet to attack, we made them seem a lot bigger. And I think 20 may be a more reasonable number. Maybe we should try negotiations before combative responses?

Before we realized the Fire nation had yet to attack, we made them seem a lot bigger. And I think 20 may be a more reasonable number. Maybe we should try negotiations before combative responses?

Alright that'll work I'll just have the chief keep the warriors back behind while he and whoever is leading the fire nation talk it out. 

I don't know where everyone is getting the idea that anyone can review CS's but I'm drawing the line. Reviewing a CS is a GM and co-GM thing, not for all participants of the RP to do.

Of course everyone's input is valued and encouraged, but the proper forum to voice said input is in OOC. Not the CS's. Thanks.

When everyone floods the CS with input, it makes it harder for the GM and co-GM to do their job.

Sorry about that i noticed two others on there then noticed the powers seemed op so I just commented. 

I don't know where everyone is getting the idea that anyone can review CS's but I'm drawing the line. Reviewing a CS is a GM and co-GM thing, not for all participants of the RP to do.

Of course everyone's input is valued and encouraged, but the proper forum to voice said input is in OOC. Not the CS's. Thanks.

When everyone floods the CS with input, it makes it harder for the GM and co-GM to do their job.

i just got combative, sorry

Thank You. It is nice of you to help give feedback, but if we need any 3rd party input, we will say so.

Ok, the Earth Kingdom is setting out to the Northern Water Tribe to find the Avatar, while the Fire Nation is attacking the southern water tribe to see if they are there. The Fire Lord, however, has deployed the Air and Fire Destroyers to find the Water destroyer in the Southern Tribe. But no one knows that the Avatar is actually in the Foggy Swamp Tribe. But the Air Monks are about to recieve a vision about the Avatar's true location, and they will be asking the rebel Air Clan (see Loufeng's bio for info on them) to send some of their agents to find them.

Ok, the Earth Kingdom is setting out to the Northern Water Tribe to find the Avatar, while the Fire Tribe is attacking the southern water tribe to see if they are there. The Fire Lord, however, has deployed the Air and Fire Destroyers to find the Water destroyer in the Southern Tribe. But no one knows that the Avatar is actually in the Foggy Swamp Tribe. But the Air Monks are about to recieve a vision about the Avatar's true location, and they will be asking the rebel Air Clan (see Loufeng's bio for info on them) to send some of their agents to find them.

Can kanna be on her way to the Foggy Swamp tribe, to find the Avatar?

She can sense the emense power of the Avatar's spiritual energy, so she'd just follow the trail until she found them

She can sense the emense power of the Avatar's spiritual energy, so she'd just follow the trail until she found them

I don't think she should be able to sense them that far. She's in the southern tribe, and the ST is in the earth kingdom.

(Also, going out to eat, I won't be responding for a while.)

I don't think she should be able to sense them that far. She's in the southern tribe, and the ST is in the earth kingdom.

Awwwe . . . Well that sucks. Idk what to do then

*goes to edit miros's profile a tad*

*thinks about miros and enlai playing any sort of game while in the fire nation*

that sounds like a complete disaster lmao

I think that's a good idea actually. It gives Praveena a good reason to start posting as well. I vote yes.

Awwwe . . . Well that sucks. Idk what to do then

Well, the Southern Tribe is being attacked (well, not officially yet, but the fire nation is there) and she's in the southern tribe....

I think that's a good idea actually. It gives Praveena a good reason to start paying as well. I vote yes.

Yeah, but the southern tribe and swamp tribe are miles away. I don't think you should be able to sense anyone from that distance.

Well, the Southern Tribe is being attacked (well, not officially yet, but the fire nation is there) and she's in the southern tribe....

Yeah, but the southern tribe and swamp tribe are miles away. I don't think you should be able to sense anyone from that distance.

Gotta pick and choose our battles though. It will spice things up. She already had to get rid of so much, you of course have final say but I say let her have this one.

this

is

so

cute

me-iz-avatar_o_1544509.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread