OOC thread

Well seeing a post including my character while i was waiting for loki to post is irritating

Sorry, got a really busy few days. Anyway, I read the thing going on in the planning thread and was wondering if that means Enlai's post should start when they find Xen frozen or...?

why am i suddenly not allowed to actually respond with lillih

why am i suddenly not allowed to actually respond with lillih

I didn't mean you weren't allowed to respond, I assumed you intended not to. I can change it if you like, but I apologize for making and ass of u and me

I didn't mean you weren't allowed to respond, I assumed you intended not to. I can change it if you like, but I apologize for making and ass of u and me

I was waiting for loki to respond before i responded to loufeng, something i literally stated earlier today; with truth's post last night, im unable to respond to what loufeng said earlier, and, now, with your post, ive been forced to make lillih just have stood there, silently doing nothing. 

@Lettuce I only said she hadn't spoken to Jiao however, again, if you'd like I can change it. 

what i want it to be able to respond to the original post but i cant do that anymore

What i want is to not feel completely disregarded because i was trying to be polite to loki and wait for them

what i want it to be able to respond to the original post but i cant do that anymore

What i want is to not feel completely disregarded because i was trying to be polite to loki and wait for them

You can still post your character's reaction to everything that's happened  (including Jiao's overeager introduction) with Lillih as I don't believe loki is interacting with the airbenders? I'm sorry for making you feel like an npc as I was trying to give your character something to respond to (other than the easily more preferable and realistic option of her following Loufeng.)

You can still post your character's reaction to everything that's happened  (including Jiao's overeager introduction) with Lillih as I don't believe loki is interacting with the airbenders? I'm sorry for making you feel like an npc as I was trying to give your character something to respond to (other than the easily more preferable and realistic option of her following Loufeng.)

I HAVE been completely barred from responding to truths original post, as he made a second one which shows loufeng walking away. I cannot get a response from that anymore. It would be redundant. 

No, loki isnt. And enlai wasnt interacting with lee when loki was waiting for a response from him before they responded to me. That isnt important, though. 

Again, I apologize, but Truth did present you with the option to have Lillih follow Loufeng, which I could easily change my post to fit/allow said option if you choose it. No one wants you to feel controlled or unwanted, we only want to advance the plot while keeping everyone involved still involved.

dont feel like lillih was wanted or involved at this point. i cant respond to the original post i cant have lillih respond to what your character said anymore and it both pisses me off and upsets me at the same time. I literally had the response typed out in word to use when i responded. 

dont feel like lillih was wanted or involved at this point. i cant respond to the original post i cant have lillih respond to what your character said anymore and it both pisses me off and upsets me at the same time. I literally had the response typed out in word to use when i responded. 

I would think the fact that two people are trying to keep mentioning your character and keeping her around or attempting to influence you to interact speakd otherwise. And I can remove the bit where I said that she had yet to speak, that is a minor part of my post and is easily changed.

I am sorry about moving on without you, I thought you weren't planning on responding and I wanted to move the story along. 

As Jumper suggested, if my character gets left behind somehow, I would make a post summing up their feelings about everything that happened. But if there is anything in my post you need me too change, I would do so.

I am sorry about moving on without you, I thought you weren't planning on responding and I wanted to move the story along. 

As Jumper suggested, if my character gets left behind somehow, I would make a post summing up their feelings about everything that happened. But if there is anything in my post you need me too change, I would do so.

The fact of the matter is that, for me to feel like i could properly respond, the posts you two have posted would have to be removed until i could comfortably post for Lillih. Not saying permanently, because i dont really care if you just copy the post, but otherwise im just gonna feel left out and not post for her. 

Also, loki said something earlier. 

The fact of the matter is that, for me to feel like i could properly respond, the posts you two have posted would have to be removed until i could comfortably post for Lillih. Not saying permanently, because i dont really care if you just copy the post, but otherwise im just gonna feel left out and not post for her. 

Also, loki said something earlier. 

Ok, I hidden the post.

the fact that i could have miros's clothes just burn off of his body amuses me so much

but im not gonna do that

he needs those clothes

Hey so, looking around at the other destroyer's character sheets and they all mention about them being created... is this a literal thing, like they are artificial people, or is this just talking about them getting their unique avatar-hunting powers? If they are artificial humans could my guy be the exception? a converted human?

49 minutes ago, Monky said:

Hey so, looking around at the other destroyer's character sheets and they all mention about them being created... is this a literal thing, like they are artificial people, or is this just talking about them getting their unique avatar-hunting powers? If they are artificial humans could my guy be the exception? a converted human?

The Destroyers are artificial beings. They were literally created.

I would prefer if he was created as well.

I would prefer if he was created as well.

hrmmm... well I guess I can work with that, was just aiming for a tragic backstory where the evil-spirit controlled Avatar had destroyed his family as his motivation to kill the avatar... created for that sole purpose can work too I suppose :P

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread