OOC thread

Yeah, don't quite know if I want Fhai to move or do anything. He's kinda just being peaceful right now, which is a rare moment for him. I may have him freak out as he comes across a memory in the midst of the storm, but I haven't decided yet.

Hmm...everyone's being kind of passive. If I have @Lettuce's and @Truthblade's permission to have the Destroyers leave as well as @Captain Spooks' permission to make it so Lee and Shima are going to gather their forces and leave, then I can get out a post that actually moves the story forward. Unless the Fire Lord has something more to say, then I suggest just to say it, else m next post would be filled with just standing around.

Hmm...everyone's being kind of passive. If I have @Lettuce's and @Truthblade's permission to have the Destroyers leave as well as @Captain Spooks' permission to make it so Lee and Shima are going to gather their forces and leave, then I can get out a post that actually moves the story forward. Unless the Fire Lord has something more to say, then I suggest just to say it, else m next post would be filled with just standing around.

I'm fine with that, anything to get the plot moving forward :P

I edited Xen's CS to change his view on his fellow Destroyers. BTW my cell was stolen so I am using an old Windows phone that doesn't let me tag others. :\

Just a heads up

Last edited by a moderator:
The people creating the destroyers, designing their personalities-

"Oh xen fulfills his purpose well"

-earth destroyer here-

"WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT THAT MIROS'S PERSONALITY WAS A GOOD IDEA"

"The last one was so badly fucked up lets not give this one a personality"

I edited Xen's CS to change his view on his fellow Destroyers. BTW my cell was stolen so I am using an old Windows phone that doesn't let me tag others. :\

Just a heads up

Try typing the @ sign and pressing space, although that may not help. It works for me.

alright, now she is done

so, in the past, id actually put useful stuff below the names of my characters; now, i just use it to talk shit and occasionally say where my character is going

Do you know the tragic tale of Darth Plaegis the wise?

darth makes me think youre talking about starwars

i know nothing about starwars except that everybody hates jarjar and that the movies could be summarized with "the skywalker family is fucking up again"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back