OOC Thread

Yeah. this time around it seems a lot easier to find one's way around. (^_^)

Also I have posted. lol. Mind you, this is just Coda's character....... Sorry if he sounds... (whats the word?) Dramatic. lol

Also I have posted. lol. Mind you, this is just Coda's character....... Sorry if he sounds... (whats the word?) Dramatic. lol
I want Argen to be there for some of that lol. Does Coda know that Argen doesnt really care about the horns?

Honestly I hate his character, specifically because Elise is enough of a pushover to belive him T_T

I don't think Coda knows that Argen doesn't care about the horns.

And yeah... Sorry... his character isn't really lovable. But he's more like the person that takes a long time to trust others. So his character is very stand-off-ish most of the time.

And yeah... Sorry... his character isn't really lovable. But he's more like the person that takes a long time to trust others. So his character is very stand-off-ish most of the time.

I completely get that, it's just that my character is a super pushover and it's the worst.

OKAY I GOT NO ALERTS >:C RPNATION DON'T YOU DO THIS TO MEH! (or you might end up like my phone) *angry fish noises*

... hmmm...

I completely get that, it's just that my character is a super pushover and it's the worst.
Well, that can be fixed with a few lessons from Zola.

OKAY I GOT NO ALERTS >:C RPNATION DON'T YOU DO THIS TO MEH! (or you might end up like my phone) *angry fish noises*

... hmmm...

Well, that can be fixed with a few lessons from Zola.
Haha, yeah, everything is so different now!
Also that would take a lot of convincing :P

Haha, yeah, everything is so different now!
Also that would take a lot of convincing :P
Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes.
Turn to face the strange...
CH-CH-CHANGES
(RIP David Bowie)
Zola wouldn't give up. She doesn't take no for an answer :ghostuvu:

It's so weird and scary!
also I've noticed, it's one of her many great and slightly terrifying qualities.

Haha I love Zola. She's a tad insane and can literally kill someone with a hug. Those two are not a good combo. XD

Haha I love Zola. She's a tad insane and can literally kill someone with a hug. Those two are not a good combo. XD
She's definitely a really fun character, I can't wait to see how she reacts during the more serious moments.
(Also can we talk about how the new site is great for mobile?)

She's definitely a really fun character, I can't wait to see how she reacts during the more serious moments.
(Also can we talk about how the new site is great for mobile?)
Serious Zola activate!

... and I rarely use mobile for, uh, reasons. But I will check it out.

He'll find out soon enough lmao

Users who are viewing this thread