OOC - The Tavern

Speaking of world building, I was thinking up an underground organization called Trinity that Kit would deal with.

@Ensig I was gonna make a whole new town for them, but rereading the town you start in, it sounds like the perfect place for Trinity to have their HQ in. Would that be alright with you?

Speaking of world building, I was thinking up an underground organization called Trinity that Kit would deal with.

@Ensig I was gonna make a whole new town for them, but rereading the town you start in, it sounds like the perfect place for Trinity to have their HQ in. Would that be alright with you?

I'm quite sure that the final decision should go to @too much idea, but I don't have a problem with them being there. I plan on having Irie's position in Reeves be something like 'An up-and-coming Counterfeit maker', given the fact her Psionic Commands can be used to make very specific things should she choose to use equally specific commands; just keep that in mind if Trinity's influence extends to that area of the underground.

I'm quite sure that the final decision should go to @too much idea, but I don't have a problem with them being there. I plan on having Irie's position in Reeves be something like 'An up-and-coming Counterfeit maker', given the fact her Psionic Commands can be used to make very specific things should she choose to use equally specific commands; just keep that in mind if Trinity's influence extends to that area of the underground.

Okz cool. If too much idea gives the ok for Trinity, then Kit's will be headed to Reeves. Heck if she wants, Irie can cut a deal with them. I'm sure Trinity would be more than help to pay well for a source of counterfeit items. Maybe even give her a bit of protection from the normal 'rift-raft' there. Should make for some interesting dialogue xD

Alright, I finished my idea if anyone wants to check out Wumbo Jumgo magic. It doesn't rely on luck or anything.

10 hours ago, RaynaFon said:

6 hours ago, Ensig said:

5 hours ago, RaynaFon said:

Okz cool. If too much idea gives the ok for Trinity, then Kit's will be headed to Reeves. Heck if she wants, Irie can cut a deal with them. I'm sure Trinity would be more than help to pay well for a source of counterfeit items. Maybe even give her a bit of protection from the normal 'rift-raft' there. Should make for some interesting dialogue xD

Yup, yup go ahead! Please send me the details via PM!

If anyone else has an idea for the story/their character subplot, feel free to PM me!

There also that 'something something hey hero what about you join me then we can rule the world after the war' conspiracy

Oh snap. I'll get to work later. Sleep calls, that should give some of the heroes a chance to post so that the flow isn't interrupted right off the bat. Can't wait to see how things turn out^^

XD can't really post right now without breaking time tables in character. I mean I could but after awhile I'd run out of things to write about and will have to wait for the other characters to catch up in the time flow. So waiting for the rest of tye group. :P

@ViAdvena @RaynaFon @Ironrot @Lava @clayterran @2PM @Finalshine23 @Cipah @The One Llama to Rule All @Ensig @Until-We-Burn @labyrinthecho @Jet Valentine @Daimao @ChazGhost @Reinhardt @Kyon @Tatercakes217 @forgefan @AceOfSpades0210

Hello, hello, hello!

After dealing with weird RPNation where i can browse around but cannot write a reply and selling all my products for the school festival with a revenue of what could be equivalent of nothing but $5, i'm back!!

Are you ready for some plot?

@ViAdvena @RaynaFon @Ironrot @Lava @clayterran @2PM @Finalshine23 @Cipah @The One Llama to Rule All @Ensig @Until-We-Burn @labyrinthecho @Jet Valentine @Daimao @ChazGhost @Reinhardt @Kyon @Tatercakes217 @forgefan @AceOfSpades0210

Oh i forgot to tell everyone that @Kyon has volunteered to help me as CoGM! Hurrah!

If you are interested in helping to run this RP, feel free to PM me!

Also, for people who are plotting some nefarious  amazing subplot like @RaynaFon (and @Ensig too i believe) with Trinity, feel free to PM me so we can work it out together. After you receive my approval, please write the detail about the NPCs and organizations that will be involved here:

If you can, please write it in your character's POV!

Hello, hello, hello!

After dealing with weird RPNation where i can browse around but cannot write a reply and selling all my products for the school festival with a revenue of what could be equivalent of nothing but $5, i'm back!!

Are you ready for some plot?

1ffpoz.jpg

So, someone should probably post before this thing keels over. It doesn't have to be great, just start a conversation, or continue the one in the Bastion's meeting room.

@RaynaFon Have you given much thought to how Kitsondra's shadows will react to Walt's power? He might accidentally 'eat' them.

Sorry everyone, been busy IRL that i haven't able to finish important NPC CS and not even the Scribe!

@RaynaFon Have you given much thought to how Kitsondra's shadows will react to Walt's power? He might accidentally 'eat' them.

Actually I have, and decided that they'll try to take him over much like the demons would, but probably on a more personal level since

They're more like the shadows of former people than like demons.

Not sure if I want to hurt her or not. Though of course either way she'llbe angry if he does eat them. Also, being darkness aligned himself, I think Walt is one of the few people that can hear the shadows talking.

Um, so what happened to everyone? There are still a few people that haven't put up their intro posts either.

*shrug*

A lot of RPs die in the early stages, so I'm not entirely surprised. I'd post more, but it's kind of hard to motivate myself to post when no one else is.

Um, so what happened to everyone? There are still a few people that haven't put up their intro posts either.

5 hours ago, Ensig said:

*shrug*

A lot of RPs die in the early stages, so I'm not entirely surprised. I'd post more, but it's kind of hard to motivate myself to post when no one else is.

2 hours ago, Ironrot said:

@Ensig  Nah do it though

cpr.jpg

Ain't going to let another RP die on me!

Thanks for sticking in this dead-but-not-really-dead RP guys.

NPC list should be finished tomorrow (at last!), the Scribe might need a little bit while because i still not sure of what power to give him lol

I'm going to tag everyone tomorrow to check who still interested and not, and then make a new Interest Check as soon as i knew whether we need more player to get the story going or not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back