OOC - The Tavern

7 hours ago, labyrinthecho said:

lol I feel like my character is OP so if you also think so I'll change it up a bit~

I don't mind OP powers like the ability to control time etc as long as it has the weakness that still make it beatable or rendered useless during specific situations

14 hours ago, Jet Valentine said:

@too much idea 

Can you clear my head on how the magic is decided? I was going to make my character ferromagnetic, but now I am a tad bit confused. 

P.S. By a tad I mean I don't get it. At all. 

14 hours ago, Reinhardt said:

Your character's "special ability" is somewhat based on their personality, their fears and their goals/aspirations.

For those who has Hero characters, there will be 2 spots (for now) as a Seeker. Seeker are heroes who are sent out of Bastion to look for the Backturners and to 'motivate' them to help the war effort in the front line and put an end of their other world adventure.

You guys I need help with my magic. I wanted something that incorporates some sort of destructive and healing magic without being op. Hmm, I also wanted her to have atmosphere manipulation as in manipulating people's feelings. If I can incorporate all these things into one power/magical ability that would be cool. 

Feeling so uncreative right now, bleh.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys I need help with my magic. I wanted something that incorporates some sort of destructive and healing magic without being op. Hmm, I also wanted her to have atmosphere manipulation as in manipulating people's feelings. If I can incorporate all these things into one power/magical ability that would be cool. 

Feeling so uncreative right now, bleh.

You can make her ability to amplify emotions and classify the buff/debuff for each emotion type.

E.g. anger = +dmg, bravery = +def, joy = heals

Too bad he made a character that does physical self-empowerment. 

Originally he was going to be able to shape shift into animals or something, but I decided fuck it, he's just going to hit shit really hard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back