OOC - The Tavern

yoikes

The (Not So) Evil Mastermind
Hello, hello!

I'll try to make sure that the CS is posted sometime tomorrow!

At the mean time, feel free to talk about your future character and make plans with your fellow player!

I'm not sure of my character yet but I would like to be one of the characters that decides not to stay and help.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll probably make my character like a BFG or something, idk. I'm still debating. Most likely going to be one of the ones who stays to help fight.

I'm going to make my character as edgy as me.  I'll actually be one of those that decides to not get involved with the fight but end up involved.  I'll ask for some chicken from @Daimao's character when needed. If he doesn't have the chicken I'll be triggered!!!! And I'm also going to get popcorn.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to make my character as edgy as me.  I'll actually be one of those that decides to not get involved with stuff, not edgy but hey, I'll ask for some chicken form @Daimao's character when needed. If he doesn't have the chicken I'll be triggered!!!!

I'll make sure my character has a big ole bag full of chicken 

I'm thinking of a Backturner and a Hero (You are allowed to make a maximum number of 2 characters btw!)

The Backturner doesn't want to return home, back to his abusive family and the world where is 'powerless'. So he ran and hide, this guy will be hardest to track down and to convince.

The Hero is a smart girl, the honor student, who always say yes and upheld the rule, loved by teachers, the one who always there to help a friend etc. She volunteered to stay and defend the line, but the more she fight the more she realize that she's doing all this just because this is 'supposed to be her job' and that 'she is fated to doing so'. What surprises her the most is that she enjoys the praise and the look of admiration she received. She gets tired of acting as 'the example', her "The Perfect Girl" persona starts to crumble.

32 minutes ago, Daimao said:

@too much idea

Were our characters taken from modern time?

Yup. They are all taken from all around the world, at the same time.

Even if they does not understand English, thanks to ~magic~ they can still communicate with everyone

My character's going to be a psychopath that enjoys watching the pain of others while also empathizing with them. My CS is posted if you want more information. Let me know if you want to make anything canon or if you want to discuss things

Not really...(goes back to playing with fire in the corner...)

P.S. nice Archer reference and if it wasn't then never mind...

@Daimao

I just realized that I forgot to incorporate chicken into Kris's CS. Dammit

If I was that one dude I'd make my character a furry rooster cannibal named Pluckerpluck, but I think I have self-respect, somewhere in there. 

Users who are viewing this thread