[OOC] Team Anathema Discussion Thread [Clashing Waves]

Tome, as soon as Fury has finished, unless someone objects, I believe we could proceed to the Manse?

Braydz said:
Haku said:
Don't do it... the anathema will suck out your soul... :lol:
Well, I wasn't using it anyway...

Hey, Anathema, what'll you give me for my soul?
But without a soul, you wouldn't be able to channel your essence... :shock:

Haku said:
But without a soul, you wouldn't be able to channel your essence... :shock:
Don't be silly, lots of things without souls can use essence. Fair Folk, for instance.

But they suck other people's souls to channel essence. See... that's how they get the essence abilities of theirs, they suck it out of other people. :D

One yen? bah! How about an eternity of mind-numbing bliss?

And Snow made the suggestion a while back that you return to Wistful Architect's Manse, or do whatever and meet the Architect there later... Unless we're not going to have downtime immediately, he'll be leaving the group until the suggested meeting.

You do remember that Rowan has Warstrider that is able to lift heavy things like that, no?

Bah! That doesn't demonstrate the benefits of being a Lunar so effectively!

Does your warstrider have an underwater system, by the way?

I ask because I can't find where your warstrider's stats are. Oh well, that's good to know.

Say, Tome, what's the haps in downtime, anyway? Can we type out one or two mini-scenes ourselves?

Yes, yes. I'll add 3xp for that stuff from earlier. :roll:

Feel free to PM when you want to get the Sifu thing over.

Alright, first thing, I need to catch up.

We have a flying ship (bit of a fixer-upper), some looted gear (a few jade weapons, suit of dragon armour, and a bunch of Gunzosha armor, am I right?), a new Lunar friend and ourselves. Do we still have any of those mortal followers we picked up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back