[OOC] Team Anathema Discussion Thread [Clashing Waves]

fhgwdads05 said:
Hey Tome, how many rolls do you want me to make? It's normally one per injury, with a difficulty of how much damage was dealt by the wound.
Also, staunching bleeding and applying bandages normally calls for a Wits + Medicine roll, but I figure that's normally for helping a victim who hasn't been stabilized or bandaged up already. As the situation isn't as dire at this point and Snow could probably take his time, is there any chance the roll would use Intelligence instead of Wits? >_>
Five rolls. Yes, you can use Intelligence.

Hey Sherwood... Just to make sure you know/remember... Remember that the guy there fixing up Viro's buddy (Snow) isn't Architect, and really bears only a slight resemblance in body shape and appearance (he's wearing entirely different clothing and has completely different hair/eyes). >_>

Arthur, the ship's already mostly underwater. Everyone's been talking etc. on the wharf.

Jukashi, is Fury still carrying those severed heads?

No, she left them in the cockpit. Even one is cumbersome to carry about, and two is too much until she gets some container for them. If you leave one, why not two? And she does have some tact. :twisted: Fun though it would be to instruct the new guy on his place in the pecking order...

By the way, can I assume enough time has passed to regenerate all Fury's HLs?

Heh, btw Arthur, Snow's anima banner is currently at Totemic (or just below it. depending on whether or not a scene's time has passed), and he's got a Caste mark showing. I'm not 100% sure, but I believe River's in a similar state... Tome?

Oh and Tome, any word on the Medicine rolls I posted / finding the bandages? >_>

Cool.

Oh, and Arthur, River's not unconscious either. That is, unless people move and sob while knocked out.. :P

Am I not paying attention to something?

Sorry, I didn't notice that either. Anyway, although my post description would have been different, Aleph's actions would remain pretty much the same, even knowing he is talking to a Sidereal.

Hey Tome I don't guess we could change the Windcutter to a Typhoon Wheel, could we? Boomerangs are an Eastern thing, and Infinite Chakra are so cliche.

Lemme check.

Oh yeah, I sent you a PM. :twisted:

I seriously can't believe you thought the Day Caste would leave a 'to-do' list in his wallet. :lol:

EDIT Yeah, you can switch them around.

Tome said:
Lemme check.
Oh yeah, I sent you a PM. :twisted:

I seriously can't believe you thought the Day Caste would leave a 'to-do' list in his wallet. :lol:

EDIT Yeah, you can switch them around.
Well he was just that scattered. I mean, I'd have done it.

Though what would you have done if Eva hadn't gone on ahead? I mean, the Lucid Release is only an hour or two out, I was thinking.

Okay, to be fair, that actually was his 'to-do' list. He just added "Destroy Maribone" to the end of it just before he gave you the jade.

The scatter-brained thing is just an act. He's actually incredibly competant. And genre-savy.

I was assuming Eva'd head there anyway, just to be sure. I was just expecting a bit more doubt about the list.

For the benefit of the rest of the group, here's the list we're talking about:

To Do
-Pick up snacks for Hati [X]

-Slay Fen Lu, Western God of Reasoned Discourse, permanently [X]

-Retrieve the fragment of the Ewer of Souls being guarded by Octavian [X]

-Destroy Maribone [ ]

N.B. Remember to apologise to Octavian.

I expected nothing less. :D

It's nice to know I've managed to inspire some proper hate for my villain.

Now I just have to do that for the rest of them.

Lately, my head has been a bit detached, and so, I just want to clarify the ID's of the Siddies running around on the dock so I don't use the wrong name on someone. There was Wistfull Architect and the female that was going nuts trying to kill him that Rowan was able to pin down long enough for Arch to cast his countermagic stuff on. Is he still using that RD, or is he 'someone else' now? Is there someone else I'm missing? Just trying to keep it straight in my head.

He is longer Wistful Architect, nor was he when he cast the Spell at the Warstrider Rowan had pinned down. In fact, he hasn't been Wistful Architect since before the the Starmetal Warstrider shot at him with it's Essence Cannon.

Just for your clarification, Resplendent Destinies automatically retract once a Sidereal's Anima Banner gets past a certain point (I believe it's 8+ Peripheral motes spent). Snow's Anima Banner flared when he used a Charm to defend against the Essence Cannon shot a while back, and he hasn't been in the form of Wistful Architect since. I tried to explain this to you a few times back then, but I think you may have been misreading it or something.... >_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back