[OOC] Team Anathema Discussion Thread [Clashing Waves]

Ok, he does. As to what to do next... Hmm. Well, Fury wants to take care of this new Lunar we have, while building up strength herself. Aside from repaying Rowan, then, she's content enough to follow along with whatever the rest decide, so long as it has some distant prospects of fighting Abyssals or Dragon-Blooded.

Be off with you! This thread is for Celestial Exalted, not some lowly Dragon-Blood!

Oh, you gone done it now! Giving the raspberry to the ST!

Haku said:
*pelts Braydz with strawberries* Ah ha! The weakness of an anathema! :lol:

But I'm playing an Air-Aspect. (The image I have of a very confused Evazni being pet by a victorious Mnemon Aria with strawberries in their swim-wear is FANTASTIC. Thank you, Haku.)

(Of course now I see that the word was 'pelt.'

Figures. Jerk.)

Braydz said:
Haku said:

But I'm playing an Air-Aspect. (The image I have of a very confused Evazni being pet by a victorious Mnemon Aria with strawberries in their swim-wear is FANTASTIC. Thank you, Haku.)

Figures. Jerk.)
Keep that mental image handy, I have the perfect place for that to happen in-game... Mwahahahahahaha! :twisted:

Tome said:
Braydz said:
Haku said:

Figures. Jerk.)
Keep that mental image handy, I have the perfect place for that to happen in-game... Mwahahahahahaha! :twisted:
The peLTing or the peTTing?

Or you could just get the chick that does that for a living to help out...

:roll:

Just saying. I mean her business cards are all over the dock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back