• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (ooc) sucker for pain ❤

I'm gonna start writing out my first post! Hopefully I create a decent groundwork to be roleplayed on, or something respond-able more importantly. Or... or maybe that's like the same thing.

Tori Bradley Tori Bradley Very nice starting post! I like it, also grats on being the first to post. I do have to ask though, could you perhaps darken the grey text by a little? Just for readability's sake is all! Perhaps make it more a medium grey or just a darker shade. Please and thank you? <3

I'm gonna start writing out my first post! Hopefully I create a decent groundwork to be roleplayed on, or something respond-able more importantly. Or... or maybe that's like the same thing.

Tori Bradley Tori Bradley Very nice starting post! I like it, also grats on being the first to post. I do have to ask though, could you perhaps darken the grey text by a little? Just for readability's sake is all! Perhaps make it more a medium grey or just a darker shade. Please and thank you? <3

Will do!

Hello all! Just pinging all to remind you guys that the in character is up! Once everyone has one post up, an NPC post with the headmaster stuff will be made. From then on, we can carry out the role-play as we all see fit, freely and what-not!

Beyond that, I would like to mention two things:

1. If you happen to know anyone who would be interested, please feel free to refer them! We still have two roles that could be filled out, and would like to invite more people into the rp to fill those roles!

2. A tip for vampires: remind your vampire characters that the goal is to woo the donor. They were probably advised by their families to not freak out the human donors. Therefore, probably not try too much to creep on the human donors, or you know... Not kidnap them, or something along that line. If anything like that were to come up, the school (the NPCs, the GMs) would intervene!

3. Following up on 2, don't feel as if this roleplay is merely a bunch of 1 x 1 s. Feel free to socialize with one and another beyond just vampire and donor! Though the donor-vampire relationships are crucial and are the main plot, we encourage relationships and situations beyond such.

Blood of Prosperity

n a m e
; Alice Jamie Hosts

n i c k n a m e s ; AJ, Ally

a g e ; 17

p r o n o u n s ; She/her

o r i e n t a t i o n ; bisexual, leaning towards girls more

b i o ;
If Alice could sum up her whole 17 years worth of life into one sentence she'd say it was an 'incomplete,utterly lovable, gigantic mass of cat fur' of course she wouldn't know why she'd say that she'd simply say it because it felt relatable to nearly any situation. Alice was born from her mother Katalina Baker, and father Noah Hosts, their love story was a pretty by the book all things considered; Katalina was Noah's secretary while he was still growing his banking business and Kat was the only one who believed that he could actually do it, to save one the sob story of the ups and downs of business Noah became one of the biggest owners of a major business company that had been seen in a long time.

After a few years Lucas and Marshall were born, identical twin boys then became big brothers to Alice after two years, whom then after Benjamin was born five years after her became a big sister.
Alice was the middle child of the group but was always called the child with the biggest chance at becoming the successor of the entire Host fortune, it was the way she carried herself, and how she figured things out with her head before her heart.

On Alice's ninth birthday she asked for a cash register that had a pass-code lock and a calculator already installed on it and nearly charged the other children for entrance to her princess bouncy house, when asked why her reply was that if they all paid then they could get the money they spent on the bouncy house back without any loss.

As Alice grew however she began to loosen up on certain things and tighten around others for example, before the age of fifteen, Alice found that she couldn't stand to pull all nighters for fear that her focus wouldn't be as accurate as when she'd sleep for a full eight hours. This was resolved by a series of books, movies, and fandoms that made her bed time seem like an old myth, Alice would make up the time she spent awake by power napping during random times during the day.

Math and science were definitely two of Alice's better subjects, something in the tubes and numbers she found tranquility, and once the letter spelled out that she was leaving for such a school she leapt for joy. In a matter of a few days Alice had her bags packed with her head held high, her family had set up a whole party to send her off, as sentimental as the Hosts were tears were shed, the family's three cats all seemed extra close to her that day especially her favorite one, named Lizard. A joke everyone in the neighborhood gave a dollar bill to her like she had wanted on her ninth birthday.
cute-selfie-poses-with-pet.jpg
Height- 5'8 Eye color- A light frosty grey

As the send off party had ended, and all guests had disappeared from the Host mansion it was strangely quite in the usually ever loud home that Alice lived in, Katalina stood in front of her only daughter before pulling her into a tight hug. "You don't have to do this baby" she leaned away sniffling as a few more tears leaked from her pale blue eyes, "we could always sign you up for another school" Alice gave a small laugh shaking her head. "That'd be such a waste of time mom, when the bank needs to be collecting extra stocks you and dad can't be focusing on me" another hug was enunciated between the two before her big brothers came tumbling down the stairs.

The two pulled Alice from the warmth of their mother to the middle of them while rubbing her head like she was child, their voices changing to a baby voice, "Oh our little AJ has finally grown up.." Lucas spoke with his head resting on hers as Marshall held them all together like he was shielding them both, "what will happen while she's gone? The family business will crumble!" Alice rolled her eyes elbowing the twins in the stomach watching as they faked an injury crying to mom who just shook her head as a Benjamin came down the stairs carrying Alice's black leather jacket.

"Thank you" Alice said as she swooped it from his hands, Ben pouted a bit rolling his eyes while Noah, their father, came down the stairs carrying Queenie, their blind Siamese cat in his hands. "I don't see how you get to keep all your stuff even though you're leaving," Ben blew out an exasperated breath "I should at least get your room!" Alice shook her head at him while giving him a hug and kissing his dark brown hair, "I told you if you wanted anything of mine you needed to save your money and buy it from me," "You better not change Ally.." Noah's signature deep voice made Alice smile as she let go of Ben, scratched the top of Queenies' head before hugging her dad.

She could feel the tears slowly welling up in her eyes as the realization that she was leaving began settling in, "And don't forget about us nyan~" turning around to find the twins holding Hopper and Lizard, an orange tabby and grey striped mixbreed cat. Oh, that broke her, the tears started rolling down and everyone ran up to a family group hug, "I'm gonna miss you guys.. what am I gonna do without you?" Everyone except for Alice replied with the same answer, "Make more money."

A loud honk from the cab outside signaled for her to get going so with goodbye kisses she carried out her two bags out while Ben tugged along the last two. The small twelve year old sniffled and rushed to give Alice one more hug, tightly she replied with the same hug whispering that she had left him a gift under her bed, with a nod, and a final wave to her family Alice was gone. Is it too late to mention that Alice has a bit of a problem with cars? Ever since she could remember cars gave her intense motion sickness so despite the kind uber driver trying to enunciate a conversation with her, she was too busy trying not to blow chunks all over his nice car.

Once she made it to the school she quickly gave him a twenty dollar tip, and rushed out of the car to the stable safe ground, if it hadn't been for the fact that the ground was so gross looking she would have leaned down and kissed it. Her four bags were straddled across her body in a slightly painful but efficient manner, once she got what she need the driver sped off and she got a good look at her new school, a low whistle escaped her as she walked in the gates to her dorm.

"This architecture must have cost an arm and a lung.." eventually she figured out how to open a door without using her hands, and tossed her bags in with a victorious smile. "Look out Sanguine Academy.. Alice Hosts has now arrived," she'd be lying if she didn't say that this entire situation made her more nervous than a turkey on Thanksgiving but she also knew that with an education like this she'd be able to possibly start something of her own, like a school. Alice nodded to herself as she could feel a wave of sleepiness rolling over her, slowly she let her body fall on her bed before her eyes shut, and she was fast asleep.

Last edited:
[/kicks my leg up] forgot to mention Tori Bradley Tori Bradley - Draco and I really liked your description of the auditorium! ^o^

GiantSugarCake GiantSugarCake
as soon as I can speak with Draco about your profile, one of us will be able to get back to you on it! (didn't want you to think that it had been missed - sorry for the wait!)

GiantSugarCake GiantSugarCake so sorry for the wait - we finally had the opportunity to discuss your profile, and you're accepted! I noticed that you had a(n accidental) post in the chara thread? if you can...un-delete(?? that's not a word but) it then go ahead and do that so your profile can go there!! ^o^
(if not, then a new post in the chara thread for AJ is fine!)

SixVillagesTogether SixVillagesTogether hey! you're the only one we haven't heard from lately; are you still up for the roleplay? we need to know!

mon dieu. mon dieu. SixVillagesTogether SixVillagesTogether Tori Bradley Tori Bradley @yoongi JenniPerson JenniPerson Totorokoro Totorokoro GiantSugarCake GiantSugarCake

hey guys! it's been over two weeks since the roleplay started, and not everyone has posted. unless something is going on that is preventing you from posting (in which case we don't need details, just to know you're unavailable) or you have already posted, we really really would like for you to post! anyone who hasn't posted IC by this Sunday will have their character receive detention for skipping assembly (as well as the inability to choose elective courses), and if we don't hear from you OOC by Tuesday (three weeks since the roleplay has started), then you'll be removed for inactivity. Draco and I discussed our options at length, and this was what we ended up with.
(keep in mind that if you've already posted in the IC or informed us of something OOC, then you're fine! everyone was pinged as a courtesy, since this is an announcement. this is our third time pinging the group, which we are sad is necessary.)

I was going to post for the Headmaster last night/this morning, but my migraine had other ideas. the time-skip with Headmaster Jones will be shorter than intended - so students can talk after assembly - and I'll be posting it once Draco has gone over it to make sure it makes sense. seriously, I just need to know if people we haven't heard from (and I suppose those who have posted as well) are still interested, seeing as there's been so many pings with little answer. (again, though, to those of you that have posted - thank you so much, you're fine!) when I run the Headmaster's post by Draco, we'll be discussing what we'll be doing, since we're concerned that the OOC is pretty much dead and there's some people we haven't heard from at all - just tell us if you're busy or not interested, or whatever. we're not going to judge you for it. :c

GiantSugarCake GiantSugarCake we haven't heard from you at all after accepting your character over a week ago, so we've reopened the Blood of Prosperity slot.

I don't think I'll be able to do this roleplay. I don't have anything against it, it's just that I like to have one major and a few minors. This would end up a major so I cannot add it to my list. I started my current major while waiting for my profile to first be approved so it was just a matter of timing. Sorry! Really I'm very sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back