• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC- Streets of Mage

Main
Here
Just a heads up, I’ll be out of town till next week, should still be able to post when my turn comes around, just might be a little delayed depending on what’s happening irl at the time.

With voice chat? I can't do that since my nephew would stick to me like a moth, but if its text only I might be interested.

Yeah I was thinking text based that way we can continuously play. Less rp focused since this would be meant to be played quickly

There will definitely be time for rp but I’m saying like combat could go quickly like “Mike attacks the skeleton with his mace *roll*” instead of “Mike launched himself into the fray while remembering the teachings of his master. His master who taught him the skeleton smashing technique etc”

Its tough for me to do any real scheduled stuff, so if you’re looking at doing like scheduled sessions I probably wouldn’t be able to do it.

The benefit of doing it text based is that you can pick up any time you’re available. You get xp based on your contribution to the quest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back