• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC- Streets of Mage

Main
Here
I’m really loving the feel of this setting. My goodness. The mood music, the cigar chomping, the alien fish.

glorious.

Hehe. Yeah this is what I love doing. I don’t have a name for the atmosphere but I feel like it deserves one

Not sure where our benevolent guide is going to lead us, but I've been chewing on some ideas.

I'm thinking of a potential setting that may be fun to explore - perhaps there is a club in the underbelly of the city that is more along the theme of a speakeasy - kind of going with our steampunk-esque vibe at the moment. Maybe Ely's connections could get them in - but it would require them to go incognito and gather information. Things could go well, things could go wrong? Maybe it's not an action for the immediate play, but a future setting?

ach you’re reading my mind because I already had that on our list of locales. I actually had an rp awhile ago in this setting where the main character actually sang love songs in a speakeasy while also trying to poison one of the guests. Good times

ach you’re reading my mind because I already had that on our list of locales. I actually had an rp awhile ago in this setting where the main character actually sang love songs in a speakeasy while also trying to poison one of the guests. Good times
I'm imagining a mix between a Great Gatsby party and like the secret super club from "The Boys"... but maybe with less... gratuitous sex? lol

I'm happy to post again or allow Oromet a chance to interject - I'll be out all tomorrow so it'll probably be a day or two before I can post - just a heads-up.

Lol. Not really more like a powerful illusion spell. Being confined to a tank means he can only scry the locations and feed the info back to her.

Ayy, innocent. He's just trying his best to keep his principle while constantly going in and out between the world of nobility, mundane and the underworld.

I know his cousin btw. Someone made a sorceress for a 1x1 and she’s quite annoyed by your uncle’s attention towards you

Is this in the Black Rose Files I see in your profile?

Now it reminds me, if you have any established lore about Dominion you should tell me, or at least the important part. I like making religion and wouldn't hesitate to throw some lores on the fly but I don't want to bulldoze the fixed lore.

yes, and don’t worry about the church lore you can do as you please. I don’t like my head canon getting in your way

I'd also be fine with skipping ahead to the next scene and rolling everything into one post, if that would move things along more quickly; Oromet probably doesn't have a whole lot to say at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back