• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (OOC) 𝑺𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆 (A Cyberpunk Urban Fantasy)

Thought I'd just put up a general post. Don't want this RP to die before it really even got started. I love the story and the characters. Sounds corny but I worked a lot on my character and it'd be frustrating to see that go to waste. It can also be annoying sometimes to see people viewing the main RP thread, being online and then, like, not interacting. I was hesitant to post because I didn't want to come across as being annoying or overreacting or whatever or that it'd be seen as a personal attack.

I'll be honest, I wasn't aware that this rp would need to be replied to multiple times a week. I can usually do once or twice but I work full time, have several other commitments and am trying to get published.

I'll have to bow out, in this case. Thank you for all the warm welcomes, you guys are great. <3

I'll be honest, I wasn't aware that this rp would need to be replied to multiple times a week. I can usually do once or twice but I work full time, have several other commitments and am trying to get published.

I'll have to bow out, in this case. Thank you for all the warm welcomes, you guys are great. <3
To be clear, I wasn't expecting loads of responses in a week, but just a little more than what it seems like we're getting at the moment.

but yeah IRL is more important than rp and as stated we did settle for a post once in a while, so people don't get overwhelmed instead of the tempo we tend to get here for the first few days.
For not everyone can reply all the time or have ideas for said replies.

of course, IRL stuff is more important. I never disputed that. I just didn't want this RP to die and thought that it was worth just bringing something up. We've had two people drop off after all.

Oh I'm sorry love, we didn't mean any pressure lol I was mostly teasing quinnissocool quinnissocool more than anything xD

You don't have to step out, posting once a week is fine

I don't want to hold you back.

Hopefully I can get a reply out tonight for you guys. <3

blessss
I’ll respond tomorrow before I work, been working on my basement
ngl after Oxi and Dammi disappeared idk whst Allen’s gonna do. chase them out the door? awkwardly return to grace the newcomers with his lively presence perhaps.
Lance is still there to interact with if you want, cats in (giant) hand lol

It doesnt matter that its short, its informative and there.
"Better something done than perfect, for perfect might never happen"

Hey guys, really sorry to go completely silent on you like that. I got hit with a bout of the old seasonal depression on top of the usual executive disfunction. Whenever I thought about it my brain kept saying "no, it's been X amount if time, responding now would be awkward" even though I like all these characters and was excited to rp with you all. But, biting the bullet, I'm gonna try and get a post up "soonβ„’". I work weekends but I'll try for Monday at the latest. If you guys are still willing to have me, at least. Either way, again, really sorry for just ghosting you guys like that. Even if it wasn't intentional it was still a dick move on my part.

Hey guys, really sorry to go completely silent on you like that. I got hit with a bout of the old seasonal depression on top of the usual executive disfunction. Whenever I thought about it my brain kept saying "no, it's been X amount if time, responding now would be awkward" even though I like all these characters and was excited to rp with you all. But, biting the bullet, I'm gonna try and get a post up "soonβ„’". I work weekends but I'll try for Monday at the latest. If you guys are still willing to have me, at least. Either way, again, really sorry for just ghosting you guys like that. Even if it wasn't intentional it was still a dick move on my part.
No worries my dude, you didn't do anything wrong. We all post on our own pace lol take your time

don't apologise, hun! You post when you can :)

life sucks so damn much right now this is a dysfunction safe space!!! I too am frequently too Illℒ️ to respond. it is all good, no worries!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back