• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (OOC) 𝑺𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆 (A Cyberpunk Urban Fantasy)

Dont worry im alive just busy as heck irl.
Work, study, health going to shite.

Yeah i prefer no WW3 since im im the army active reserves so for the next 8 years if any bigger war starts i would be drafted.

Having epilepsy means I wouldn't be put on the frontlines, if my country decided to bring back conscription, but I wouldn't want to go wherever else they'd put me.

Try listening to Phil Ochs's song Draft Dodger Rag and see what you can do.

It’s conversations like these that make me feel glad to be transgender and insane. I couldn’t get into the military in a thousand years.

In other news, I think I'm gonna go ahead and post lol I was going to wait for one more post but it's been a while and I don't want this to die out

I will finally have some time to reply tomorrow.
Canon Perun went to the roof for a "quick" smoke after being pushed out of Jons apartment but he will return shortly to the cafe.
Just need to reply to a message he got and finish smoking.

I will finally have some time to reply tomorrow.
Canon Perun went to the roof for a "quick" smoke after being pushed out of Jons apartment but he will return shortly to the cafe.
Just need to reply to a message he got and finish smoking.
oh damn, did Jon push Perun out of the apartment? Didn’t mean it if that’s how it came across. Can change that bit to make it not seem like Jon was like β€œthanks k bye”.

It want get the hell out of here.
It was ok i need some private time.
Not physical push out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back