• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (OOC) 𝑺𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆 (A Cyberpunk Urban Fantasy)

dont worry, we didnt start that long ago, only 4 days ago.
and the rp is still on the first day in it.

i would consider asking those online as in not going to sleep.
But he could just stumble into the cafe since its know of serving everyone but the XTC is on the blacklist with some exceptions for individuals.

i would consider asking those online as in not going to sleep.
But he could just stumble into the cafe since its know of serving everyone but the XTC is on the blacklist with some exceptions for individuals.
That'd probably work, thanks

This man really talking about character speech like I couldn't make a drinking game out of 'I dare say' and its variant forms from that post lol Megilagor Megilagor
Dont challenge me since i can make it so each of my posts has so much of different ways of saying "I dare say" that you wouldn't dare to even say in front of the Count Countula

I'm answering you guys when I get home, I want to throw in a little something for everyone as well but it would take me way too long to do on mobile lol

Screaming College Football GIF by WestVirginiaU

Jon if he finds someone who likes football as much as him

SmallSailboat SmallSailboat Can you explain how Lance is speaking?

I think I understand it as him effectively writing in the air using magic?

SmallSailboat SmallSailboat Can you explain how Lance is speaking?

I think I understand it as him effectively writing in the air using magic?
Yes, that's it lol his hands look like they're puppeteering almost, weaving light into floating words. It's easier to read if he throws it on a surface, but when there's not a surface he can concentrate it midair

Yes, that's it lol his hands look like they're puppeteering almost, weaving light into floating words. It's easier to read if he throws it on a surface, but when there's not a surface he can concentrate it midair
Thanks!

Just go for it. Jon's trying to talk to Lance or else he'd be standing there with a glass of water staring at people and not saying or doing anything looking like he's just forgotten to speak and stand properly. He's standing there awkwardly like the Irish guy from the IT Crowd here.

awkward it crowd GIF by funk

Just go for it. Jon's trying to talk to Lance or else he'd be standing there with a glass of water staring at people and not saying or doing anything looking like he's just forgotten to speak and stand properly. He's standing there awkwardly like the Irish guy from the IT Crowd here.

awkward it crowd GIF by funk
Me irl lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back