• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern OOC: Santa Monica Home for Boys and Girls [Reboot!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Thanks so much! It's a fun experience.

And yea, got it. Don't worry I know you're not saying I've done this (even if maybe I have, but I've been trying my best not to), but that's good advice. You're right, it's a game of patience. While yes, you're totally right, I'm really eager to continue, but I'm not gonna go on and post my next bit and make this turn into a 1x1 rp lol. It's all about patience, yea.

I hope I haven't done it if I have tho, but I think my posts have been fine and also not too "time-skippy" if you get what I mean. Definitely not posting anything as of now until the rest of the players get to their posts though, but As of now I think I left my post off in a good place, since Jack is kinda doing all of this off on his own outside while all of these different interactions are taking place.

But yea, thanks for mentioning it, but I thought I'd clarify that I appreciate the advice, and express kind of what I did with my last post. It's all going on in the background because as of now, Jack is off doing things on his own while all the drama in the house is going on. He's slipping by everyone and sneaking outside on his own right now.

Yeah no you've been fine so far i just figured mentioning it before it has a chance to become a problem is better than waiting until after it has become a problem ya know?

Easier to nip it in the butt then deal with the aftermath. I was pretty confident it wasnt going to be a problem but you can never be to sure.

Yep exactly. No I'm glad you said it. Plus if I'm ever doing (or not doing) something right or doing something questionable, feel free to call me out on it. I am always willing to accept new advice being new to the group rp setting an all lol.

Well I don’t often find the nerves to directly call someone out. More gently nudge in the right direction lol but i get ya don’t worry your in good hands here all of the players are great people. And we are always happy to give advice. Even if your just having trouble deciding how to respond to a post/what to right next we are usually up for bouncing ideas off one another

Yea that's all good. Probably should have worded it differently tbh lol. But yea, definitely stuff like that would be appreciated. Thanks Kai

If you prefer some more harsh policing... *draws intimidating lookibg weapon, actually made of foam*

Still working for atm for another like hour and a half. ;(
Though doesnt look like Ive missed much - since guess we are waiting on people.

Aww man. Hope you get work done soon without any trouble.

And yea you haven't missed anything much at all to my knowledge, just waiting on a few people to respond.

Not too much has happened in the rp in general since your last too, especially on my end with Jack going off and doing his own things minding his own business lol.

Yeah don’t worry bright you haven’t missed much Nate just going to get Dez involved in things and we will see what else happens when kakemha gets a post up.

Ya know its funny i don’t really remember making my last post probably because i made it really late at night after dozing in and out of sleep with a 9 year old passed out on me after movie night but the post turned out fine I luckily alreay had a plan for what to post.

Not 100% sure what Felix will do on his next post yet. Except more pancake munchies!

Evelyn's is going to be pretty simple.

Also that is a adorable image Kai!

Not 100% sure what Felix will do on his next post yet. Except more pancake munchies!

Evelyn's is going to be pretty simple.

Also that is a adorable image Kai!

Yeah it was very nice we don’t normally do movie nights on school nights but he was really wanting to spend time with me after my first real full week back at work. I don’t think he is in love with the idea of me not being around 24/7 like i have been but we will adjust.

For now, looks like it's a mostly sit back and watch the spicy stuff with the other kids go on for me. Unless someone comes outside to harass Jack, or even just comes outside in general, then stuff might heat up on my end lol.

Looking forward to seeing what goes on with your guys' responses tho. I'm kinda laying low and back for now.

Well Asher is outside wandering around... tho interactions between him and jack probably wouldn’t be very nice if they happen.

Well Jack will keep to himself, so if anything happened between the two it would most definitely be initiated by Asher.

Could be interesting if it ever gets to that, but let's not force it. You roll with what you wanna do with Asher outside.

I hate how many words in English are literally different by one letter like wondering and wandering you use one wrong letter and it means something entirely different

Oh yeah i dont plan on forcing an interaction im confident that its not likely at least in his next post for sure but who knows what will happen. I mean with the loud clanging Asher will definitely notice jacks presence but thats probably about it

Yea sounds perfect. The loud clanging of pucks on iron might understandably get the attention or looks of someone.

Plus, Jack is so into it he doesn't even know he's making that much noise lol

But yea sounds good, nothing forced, just natural stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back