• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern OOC: Santa Monica Home for Boys and Girls [Reboot!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
but I guess I gotta look on the bright side things are a lot better than they were twenty years ago.... we still have a long way to go but it has gotten better

Yep, we still have work to do but you're right. It's better than it used to be.

I'll get to my reply today! I'm sorry, I've been busy trying to find uni accommodation haha

Miaow Miaow Hope your accommodation search is going well!

Looks like people will be splitting up soon as dinner begins to wrap up, some to watch the Hockey game in the living room, Felix/Nathan to go outside give the latter a skating lesson.
Not sure what Haweon or Minyoung will do afterwards - I doubt either would care about the Hockey that much. But I'll have Evelyn free for interactions if you want her to join either of them once the group splits up?
Unless you want a run a solo scene with one or or both your character's, which would be fine. Your choice. :)

Yea you're right, looks like the kids are all gonna start going their separate ways after dinner is all finished. While I highly doubt any of the other kids that aren't doing anything in particular would be interested in watching the hockey game, I guess they're welcome to pop in and check out what's on the TV. I know Jack will obviously be at the TV watching the game, and I'm assuming Asher. People can even do a solo scene if they so please. :D

hey so I was considering opening up the Rp to some new players again but thought I would see what you guys thought first.

Ill also probably get another post for Asher up since its just him and Jack interacting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back