• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern OOC: Santa Monica Home for Boys and Girls [Reboot!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Hey just got pack. Gonna take a look at Kai's new post and get mine up.

Hmm.. I will post for Evelyn tomorrow at some point. But no need for anyone to wait on her!

She's likely in her room at the moment if anybody wants to go knocking for her, otherwise she'll come downstairs in her post.

Man hot tip for you guys if you're not wanting to go to sleep don't snuggle up on a couch with a 9 yo lol

I'll be getting posts up soon!

Got my post up, a little short so apologies for that, but I think it makes sense why it was so short.

Also as a hockey guy, I gotta say I appreciate the name brand stick haha, love me a good Bauer.

Well I figured two things.
1. Asher wouldn't feel right just getting any random hockey stick he could find and would want to actually get something good.
2 I figured it was easier to just say exactly what he got rather than just describing some random stick that way if people were curious they could look it up and see the a act stick.

As someone who knows nothing about Hockey sticks, I just appreciate being told its a good one. :P
Though being able to google it is a nice visual bonus.

Well I figured two things.
1. Asher wouldn't feel right just getting any random hockey stick he could find and would want to actually get something good.
2 I figured it was easier to just say exactly what he got rather than just describing some random stick that way if people were curious they could look it up and see the a act stick.
I love it! Yea, it's a good stick and I love the real life visual. Plus Bauer (in the hockey world) is a reliable and well-known brand. Stuff like this is part of why I made Jack a fan of an actual real life NHL team. Not only because it made sense with where he was born and raised, but so in case any of you were curious as to the team he liked and what their jersey looked like, you could look it up on Google if you really wanted to.

Lol yeah over the course of this Rp I have actually learned a lot about hockey sticks. It started with just learning what the different parts of a stick were In order to refer to them properly. But now I like have some basic knowledge about different lengths, what makes a stick good, different grip types, ect it's more about the sport than I ever thought I would know. But here I am lol

Oh and Liam told me to make sure to tell you all hi from him.

And that he thinks the meaning behind the union Jack is very neat.

Yea, honestly, I'll take this chance to mention it now. I must say I'm impressed with the vocabulary you've been using throughout this rp, especially knowing you aren't really too into sports (or hockey) like your husband appears to be. Pretty cool how you're learning about this kinda stuff just because hockey is such a big part of my character, it's great haha. It's really helped add to the rp when you use those terms tbh.

Oh and I'm just wondering, I did specify which NHL team Jack cheers for in his Character Sheet right? Just wondering, I'm pretty sure I did, just double checking.

Awww, yeah hi Liam!
I will probably end up learning some about Hockey too as we go on, since I plan to have Felix and Jack interact on it at some point. Felix getting to learn to play properly.

Yeah you did I had to go back and check myself cause I could remember for sure
Yea I just checked too looks like I did. It's not like a huge thing, but it's just so I can use the real life team name if it ever comes up and so you could get an idea of what the jersey looks like, since Jack is a big fan of wearing the jersey. It's an article of clothing that will come up a lot during this rp, since it's one of his favorite things to wear because it reminds him so much of home.

San Jose Sharks by the way in case anyone was curious lol.

Awww, yeah hi Liam!
I will probably end up learning some about Hockey too as we go on, since I plan to have Felix and Jack interact on it at some point. Felix getting to learn to play properly.
Yea! I have a feeling you'll learn a thing or two about the game if Felix wants to hang out or talk with Jack. Maybe Felix is interested in what Jack is doing during on of his practice sessions outside, and hey who knows, maybe one day Jack will teach him about the game. But that's a long way off, since Jack is in such a shell lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back