• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [OOC] RWBY Saga: Generations After US

One more slot, hurry though one of the GMs is working on a CS to fill it.

On a side note an N name would be beneficial for team naming.
Well if the GM is making a character should I just hold off? If it's gonna be a race for the spot I'd rather just duck out.

Well, my only worry is that I don't want to have him waste his time making a character just to fill the last spot and make all his work for naught. Nor do I want to waste my time not doing a rush job to then check back and see the spot taken. Ya know?

Well, my only worry is that I don't want to have him waste his time making a character just to fill the last spot and make all his work for naught. Nor do I want to waste my time not doing a rush job to then check back and see the spot taken. Ya know?
I understand, but knowing the GMs if they make a character and you fill the last spot they'll have another use for the character. As for a rush job, take your time. Even if the spot is filled by the GM it's an extra character for use elsewhere, or for down the road if we need a replacement as people quit.

Well, that certainly eases my mind. Thank you!
And if you're looking for characters for parents. There are a few left but the two big ones that spring to mind are Iliya and The Spring Maiden (if you've seen episode 4 of V5) I can go get her name if you want.

As greedy as it sounds I was thinking of going for Ozpin. If only because I had once made a character who was descended from Ozpin so I kind of have the idea fleshed out already in my mind. I'd save time but if he is off limits I'd understand.

As greedy as it sounds I was thinking of going for Ozpin. If only because I had once made a character who was descended from Ozpin so I kind of have the idea fleshed out already in my mind. I'd save time but if he is off limits I'd understand.
I'm pretty sure he is on the list of characters that can't be used, or used already. Sorry.

We're already using Oscar here so Ozpin is off the table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back