• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [OOC] RWBY Saga: Generations After US

Is this still accepting?
Yes, I believe there is something like 6 more slots, though there are like 3-4 CSes in the process of being reviewed.

Uh no edge Lords, um have to have Canon parents (I'll get you a list if you give me a moment.) Need to be detailed and be more patient than I am (not that hard, but hey I try). Uh I'm not a GM, but if you have any other questions I can try to help. I think most of the boss people are asleep at the moment

Ilia, Roy, Brawnz, Octavia, Gwen, Nebula, Nadir, Resse, Bolin, Arslan, Sage, Ciel, Sky, Dove, Russel, Fox

Are the parents still available, Siblings are possible but no Xiao Longs, Roses, and we have three Schnees. The Belladonna's are possible I guess but you would need to talk to LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 and myself. Though I just got accepted, soo I'm not sure what the family Dynamic would be. There was also a third Belladonna at some point I think but I'm not sure what happened to them. Maybe we could work something out, no idea.

There's also the Goodwitch which is up in the air for some reason. I wouldn't go barking up that Tree, but if you want a goodwitch it's a possibility (not a probability) But that would require a wait and a decent chance of being shot down.

Ilia, Roy, Brawnz, Octavia, Gwen, Nebula, Nadir, Resse, Bolin, Arslan, Sage, Ciel, Sky, Dove, Russel, Fox

Are the parents still available, Siblings are possible but no Xiao Longs, Roses, and we have three Schnees. The Belladonna's are possible I guess but you would need to talk to LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 and myself. Though I just got accepted, soo I'm not sure what the family Dynamic would be. There was also a third Belladonna at some point I think but I'm not sure what happened to them. Maybe we could work something out, no idea.

There's also the Goodwitch which is up in the air for some reason. I wouldn't go barking up that Tree, but if you want a goodwitch it's a possibility (not a probability) But that would require a wait and a decent chance of being shot down.

Going to make a character from Bolin and Resse since nobody has used them yet

My aren't you on you on top of things, one correction though, we actually have four Schnees though I think Eye still hasn't gotten around to posting his CS anywhere other than the discord.

My aren't you on you on top of things, one correction though, we actually have four Schnees though I think Eye still hasn't gotten around to posting his CS anywhere other than the discord.
Don't make me blush.

And it's kinda funny, I'm normally on the bottom. *wink*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back