OOC: Rogue's Gallery

Great posts @Maori and @S0urPa7ch they were great!! I'll have Rogue come along to Blaze's cell! :  ) 

Also X-Men fans, who's excited/has heard about Legion premiering tomorrow??? It comes on at 10 tomorrow night if anyone doesn't know! It's gonna be amazing!

It was really really good, too! : ) Just finished watching the premiere. I believe FXNow/FX website has it up within a few days, but I hope you get to soon!

Um, nope! No posting order, just throw your posts up whenever you please. I'll be getting Rogue up tonight hopefully. I'd have finished it but the premiere distracted me : D 

:( Had to take my dad to the ER this morning at 5:30 this morning then I had to go to work, then take an aunt to a doctor apt for my mom, then babysit my youngest niece. So I am exhausted. Think I will skip posting tonight guys. Sorry.

Okay, finally got that up guys! I was too tired by the time I got on last night, but it's up tonight anyways!! Can't say Legion wasn't worth it though!!

That's a lot to worry about! I hope it works out for your family <3  Hopefully you'll have an easier day of it tomorrow! : ) 

Sorry that took so long guys! It's not the norm, usually I post every day or the next if I'm busy, but I was super sick all week and couldn't get myself to write much. 

Sorry that took so long. I've had so much homework, and between hell week and show week for our play, I've had like zero free time

Yay @Jefferson! Hopefully you're cool with all the little additions I had for your characters, and you really didn't miss much! We just got into the rescue part and making Victor the getaway was perfect!  :)  

yeah there wasn't really much left there. I wasn't gonna let him reach the mirror before he passed out, then it would basically just be rouge flying him to base.

I don't remember but I do know that they were nullifiers that prevented mutants from using their powers. It would take a special key to open them, or someone that was quick enough to slice through it with a claw like @DavidRanger318's Character has. Or Like Wolverine's Claws.

We don't have a speedster, and maybe we can come up with some time passed or something where you can have another character or something. We'll chat about it! :) Yeah I'd say he's totally strong enough for it. Especially if they don't work on him. 

I had the guards attack at the last minute so we can have a show of action and a chance to use some powers if anyone wants to, so it'd be better if the cuffs were off anywho!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread