OOC: Rogue's Gallery

OK EVERYONE. THE FINAL POST FOR THE SCENE IN JAILED WILL BE POSTED IN THE NEXT MINUTE. 

This means that your next post will more than likely be just a reaction post to what happened. No one will be fighting anylonger and everyone, Except one mutant, Will have escaped safely.

Awesome, I'll post tomorrow morning sometime before I go out and have to get busy for the day! Promise! It'll just come out better with some sleep!

OK EVERYONE. WITH THE UPDATES COMING WE ARE GOING TO PLACE THE GAME ON HOLD TILL EVERYTHING IS GOOD. SO PLEASE SHOOT FOR MARCH 1ST AS OUR RESTART DATE. MARCH 4TH AT THE LATEST.

Yeah I'm gonna do a wrap up post, and everyone can feel free to until the update, and then when the site pops back up on the 1st we'll have the helicopter that came for them land in James place and we can start up the next segment then :)  That sound okay with everyone? Then we don't have to feel like we need to get back into a scene. We can just start fresh! 

Oh also The DoomyFish The DoomyFish do you want to write out Jaimie getting Apex to come with her and them meeting up with Rogue, or would you prefer I just wrap it up in one post? I'm down with either option! :)
You can do it if you like, I actually really enjoy your posts and you seem to understand Gabriel pretty well. His intellect is slowly returning, and he's gorging on frozen meats at the moment l :)

Since we've done roll call of sorts, is there anything that anyone has an interest in adding to the plot as we head into the second chapter? Certain ideas or plot you want to add in, or would be excited to have happen? I think it'll be more fun for everyone if we can throw in ideas for certain things to happen around the new mansion. Or just personal character arcs you're interested in incorporating. So feel free to pipe in here!

Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 The DoomyFish The DoomyFish Shadow Shadow Maori Maori Roman Valkyrie Roman Valkyrie Becca's Bliss Becca's Bliss PrincessCrystal PrincessCrystal

Sorry, I've been meaning to post but life has gotten hella crazy. Hopefully I can get something up later today or tomorrow...

Users who are viewing this thread