OOC: Rogue's Gallery

Hey, if anyone needs to have their characters be recruited, I can always have Rogue come and do said recruiting since she makes an effort to go out and do that sort of thing like the X-Men used to.

Yeah Rogue, I am going to have you move over to that thread after the quick meeting telling the rescuers what is going on.

Awesome : ) Can do! So are they being recruited in present Rp time or in the past so they're at the meeting and can rescue the prisoners too? 

BTW Leah is just an NPC, she is going to be rescued with you but will not make it out of the building.

Thanks Jefferson. BTW, LOL, You don't have to tag each person at the end of your post. But thank you.

I think that is it for TF15, I will post again tomorrow night as it is past my bedtime and I have to work in the morning.

Is Kam Darag going to be coming to the meeting for the rescuers or is he more of a spy on the inside of the jail? Also The Phantom never picked a side to start out on, I don't know if we should wait to start the meeting for that or not. Could just be he's not on base since he has the double life thing going on

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a bit of warning @FarFlungDreamer 

There is likely to be a fight between rouge and Victor. Though frankly I think rouge can take him, so long as she doesn't let him shoot her. 

Oh drat, I thought it was night, I'll have to change my post around!! Let me know if you'd like me to take the guards out entirely. I thought it might be a good way to stumble on him, although his penchant for killing anti-mutant groups could have led her to him easier and I can change it so she just comes looking for him and they can get into a fight.

Although her bursting in with a bunch of soldiers could lead to a fight as well, it's totally up to you it being your rescue! : )

Last edited by a moderator:
perfect :) . But there are no guards around his house he lives in slums. Authorities aren't exactly comfortable there. The guards mentioned were just listed as his victims for the night. It shouldn't be very hard to find him. Other mutants know him well, he is like the shadowy guardian of the neighborhood. 

@FarFlungDreamer

Actually I'm sorry but I like your set up better. So I'm gonna play off of that. Leave your post it's excellent :)  

Oh are you sure? I figured there might be some idiots trying to gain retribution for their fallen friends and tracked him there. Thanks!! :D  Your idea would have been good too maybe we can still have them fight if you want.

Is Kam Darag going to be coming to the meeting for the rescuers or is he more of a spy on the inside of the jail? Also The Phantom never picked a side to start out on, I don't know if we should wait to start the meeting for that or not. Could just be he's not on base since he has the double life thing going on

Kam is a spy, though I now don't know if he is going to be posting at all. His player hasn't been online since Dec 30th. 

If you like, I can hold off a bit longer on the meeting just to be sure.

ALSO: Congrats to @FarFlungDreamer on the promotion to Co-Gm. It will be nice to have someone to bounce Ideas off of.

PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU DO NOT POST BY TOMORROW NIGHT, YOU WILL BE BYPASSED AND REMOVED FROM THE GAME, CHARACTER OR NO CHARACTER. 

Users who are viewing this thread