OOC: Rogue's Gallery

PrincessCrystal

Dream Realm Ruler
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to the game. This thread is for us to discuss what we want to do and what teams we want to start on. The rescue team or the jailed team.

Ok So who wants to start out as a rescuer and who wishes to be on the team to be rescued?

I'll have my oc be in prison to be rescued since Rouge obviously isn't. Also, do you want a character sheet for Rogue? I think hers will be easier anyways  :smile5:

Quick question: Is a picture acceptable for the Character description section?

Yes you may use a picture to describe the character

I'll be a rescuer, infiltrating from the inside.

Nice, I will get to work on your part in a bit then.

I'll have my oc be in prison to be rescued since Rouge obviously isn't. Also, do you want a character sheet for Rogue? I think hers will be easier anyways  :smile5:

A character sheet for her would be awesome, thank you.

Sorry for the late reply. I don't particularly have a preference: so I can be on whichever team ends up needing more people.

I think I will put you on Rogue's Team. (With James)

Well, I completely underestimated how much time I'd put into Rogue's charcater bio, so the next one is for tomorrow! I'll get on it though! : ) 

Its ok, Take your time guys, I am shooting for Next week Tuesday or Saturday as our start date for the game.

Sorry I haven't posted my charactet yet. I promise I'm working on it, but I'm stuck trying to decide between two powers.....Oh the tragedy of decision making.  : )

You can make two characters. Besides its ok, I have decided to wait till after Christmas to start the story.

My Oc is gonna be a lady as well! : )

Oh thank you! I'm glad for that because I'm going to be busy all this week and then it's christmas, so I won't have time to get that character sheet up. Yay! Looks like it'll work out perfectly

Thanks to all of you for your hard work on your characters. Yes like I said above I am going to wait till after Christmas to start the game. It should make things easier on all of you with RL being busy and such and It will give you more time to work on your characters (Unless you're already done).

Welcome Karcen. I have asked the others already but which team do you want to start out on. Rescuer or Rescued?

I am still trying to get moved out of my Apartment so I will be postponing the start of the game until after the new year.

Hey guys, I was supposed to be out of my Apartment by the 3rd but my landlord wants me out by sunday night so like I said above, We should be able to start next week.

You have till Next week Saturday at the latest to decide which team you are going to start out on and also have your characters posted and ready to go. 

All teams will become one team after the rescue so it doesn't matter which one you start on. 

Story begins today. Please get your characters up by tonight and post in the thread you wish to begin in.

P.S. No character posted means you will be removed from the game. Unless you spoke to me before hand about your character.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread