OOC - Private Chambers

I'm not 100% sure on how to properly address monks, or how to ask for things in general, so if I put Kiriko's foot in her mouth beyond what's reasonable, please let me know so I can fix it next time :)  

So, it seems I made a mistake or at least the wrong assumption. It seems that the people that were attacked are much father away from our town than I supposed. And that being the case, the Imperial prisoners are not likely to appear at Tsuma any time soon. Nor are we likely to get much information quickly.

Before I consider reposting - though I am willing to go with what was posted unless I find out the post was damaging - has the Imperial Court arrived here, or are we here ahead of them? And second, were the prisoners on their own?

So, it seems I made a mistake or at least the wrong assumption. It seems that the people that were attacked are much father away from our town than I supposed. And that being the case, the Imperial prisoners are not likely to appear at Tsuma any time soon. Nor are we likely to get much information quickly.

Before I consider reposting - though I am willing to go with what was posted unless I find out the post was damaging - has the Imperial Court arrived here, or are we here ahead of them? And second, were the prisoners on their own?

The lot of you guys are at the Imperial City. The long list of NPC students (prisoners) went to Tsuma, which is about 2 weeks travel south-east of the capital. 

Oh, I got this all backwards. I was under the impression that we had gone to Tsuma before the Imperial Court would arrive, and the students were coming to join us. I'll have to go back to re-read all of this and then I'll repost. I'll go back and delete the old post, since that makes no sense in this situation. 

Hi everyone,

Paraphrasing what that guy Guy said though not being him. I'm the person playing Shosuro Ying ... no wait ...  i'm playing Doji Kiri, in that other game taking place in the same universe at about the same time. Enjoy your game, and feel free to message me or drag me into this mess via tagging or something like that, and I'll do what I can to answer any questions I'm allowed to and generally be more helpful than disruptive.

Ewen

It's neat that some of the 'NPCs' in this game are actually played by two of you on here at least.  @blackgoat @Stepper it's nice to have you guys here!  Likewise, we're open to suggestions and prodding. :)

You know, you really should let them figure out for themselves how much they should trust us and how far they can throw us. :D  

It's funny to think of my character as an npc, though I suppose that's the case as far as you are concerned.

I'm quite curious to see how and where this goes considering our perspective and knowing what we know (while not knowing a whole lot of other stuff). Figuring out what our characters actually know and what they still don't at any interaction between ours and yours is going to be a challenge.

Okay, I made it back and am finding the proper forums again. I haven't figured out bookmarks yet, but I have alerts set up. So I am ready to go once everyone is back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back