• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Lounge

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Would it be alright if I used Kenji for a scene? I thought about having Ryo tutor Kenji at school, but wasn't sure, since he isn't listed in the npc section.

Sakda post up, going to think of a good way to make a new Shorn post. Might make it after newest interactions at the SSA.

Ran out of time to work on Shorn's post, I'll attempt to do so tomorrow after work.

Last edited:
QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Would it be alright if I used Kenji for a scene? I thought about having Ryo tutor Kenji at school, but wasn't sure, since he isn't listed in the npc section.

Of course. Feel free to play with Kenji as you please ^^ I never found a pic for him in case you wanted to and wasn't sure if you had any plans, but I have no problems with you designing him, using him as needed, etc. I shall go with the flow.

Sakda post up, going to think of a good way to make a new Shorn post. Might make it after newest interactions at the SSA.

Ran out of time to work on Shorn's post, I'll attempt to do so tomorrow after work.

Been meaning to tell you, but you've got some serious talent when it comes to writing/describing scenes. I enjoyed reading Sakda's "ending" :closedeyessmile: Kami_X has alot to respond to lol, and I'm still deciding how I should go about doing it, but Kamuy definitely deserves a bit of response from my hacker god as well^^

Can't wait to see what you have planned for Shorn.

Last edited:
Apologies for the inactivity I've been getting bombarded with assignments lately and hadn't really had time to finish the post I was working on.

But I'm pretty much done w college for now so imma get working on it. Again, my bad for being kinda silent

137613091_3754115161278288_2398220974199585395_n.jpg

the sound of silence, yeah i havent been getting any notifications from here for a while

Idk if they fixed it but sometimes alerts don't go through if you don't check too often. That, and peeps been busy most likely. I've been on and off writing posts in google docs so something might be up this weekend, we'll see.

Idk if they fixed it but sometimes alerts don't go through if you don't check too often. That, and peeps been busy most likely. I've been on and off writing posts in google docs so something might be up this weekend, we'll see.
alright, i noticed the alerts being weird but i thought it mightve been because i had so many rpn tabs open

I appreciate that people are still here ^_^ . Been slowly nicking at stuffs for the rp as well, but yeah, the grind of real life has been eating away at my time.

Doesn't help that my perfectionist writer tendencies have been rearing its head more often as of late.

and ive been having a writing block too (i think thats pretty clear from my last posts)
ill probably get my characters at a good spot where they can dissapear from the rp for a bit and try to wait out my block

and ive been having a writing block too (i think thats pretty clear from my last posts)
ill probably get my characters at a good spot where they can dissapear from the rp for a bit and try to wait out my block

Do what you must.

Whether it's waiting the block out or forcibly crushing the block, this rp wasn't meant to induce stress.

Do what you must.

Whether it's waiting the block out or forcibly crushing the block, this rp wasn't meant to induce stress.
i know it was really nice and relaxing before the block, lets just hope it doesnt last too long... i tend to pass between having an art block or a writing block, maybe ill end up drawing Ekibio for a while or somethin

I've been working on a post for a while, but I just can't get the words right. I've also been busy teaching people how to bake, so things have been really slow on my end. I should be more active after Valentine's Day.

My new position at work has been crushing me with unruly, and impossible tasks to do in the allotted time, haha. So, I've been taking the time to relax instead of working on any posts currently. I'll try to work on Shorn when I'm feeling up to it. Luckily, things haven't been moving along much, so we're all in a similar boat. Yet, we're all still actively interested which is good.

lol now the government is coming in
It’ll make sense as it unfolds if quirky allows it.
Just trying to increase human influence on the world since it seems very restricted to
“Oh no I can see gods and monsters now save me god”
I figured humans if they could see them would eventually come together to try and face the threat on their own.

It’ll make sense as it unfolds if quirky allows it.
Just trying to increase human influence on the world since it seems very restricted to
“Oh no I can see gods and monsters now save me god”
I figured humans if they could see them would eventually come together to try and face the threat on their own.
honestly it makes sense a more elite version though the issue would be getting regular people in most forget the gods after a little bit ( could throw in some Azani marked to allow them to keep memories)

honestly it makes sense a more elite version though the issue would be getting regular people in most forget the gods after a little bit ( could throw in some Azani marked to allow them to keep memories)
Hmmm 🤔 that may actually help if they get accepted, I had talked with quirky and they gave me some ideas about to navigate some of the issues but that could certainly be beneficial if needed to explain away the minor issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back