• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Lounge

well an unorthodox sect of Christians could have any views you want so you could have them view saints as more godly just not as gods

That's one of the things I'm going to look into more tomorrow. Make sure that I backtrack, and fix up a few things. As of right now, just doing some minor search on my phone, he could be a left over from pagan Religion, or he could have been a folk Saint.
Por Que no los Dos? There is quite a lot of evidence that many Christian Saints are leftover pagan deities that have been given "Sainthood" in order to make it more palatable to both Christians and the newly converted Pagans. For example the Irish St. Brigid.

Hmm, that's interesting, certainly could work, and then it probably lessens the changes upon the backstory. Instead likely enriching the concept that already exists.

Though he still needs the followers to die and be reborn losing all memory and knowldge if you still do that

So my question is, what does being a God of Loyalty entail? Is he JUST the God of Loyalty or is he like the God of Honor and Nobility or Justice too? You said he is tied to the God of Conquest, is this sort of like the relationship between Nike and Athena? How does becoming a Saint change his personality and portfolio (portfolio is what they are god of) and how does he get to Japan?

my post actully brings up a question can the new phantoms interact like gods and spirits with the mortal realm or are they like old ones and strictly spiritual beings

my post actully brings up a question can the new phantoms interact like gods and spirits with the mortal realm or are they like old ones and strictly spiritual beings

Depends on the phantoms since I don't control the abilities section of their cs or how powerful they are , but yes, if they possess humans. These ones have grown quite human-like and limited interactions with mortal realm is possible. The way I imagine it, they are pretty much dark spirits (that can't become god weapons obviously =P)

Depends on the phantoms since I don't control the abilities section of their cs or how powerful they are , but yes, if they possess humans. These ones have grown quite human-like and limited interactions with mortal realm is possible. The way I imagine it, they are pretty much dark spirits (that can't become god weapons obviously =P)
good to know Azani would not be up to date on such info

side note i hope this trio sticks together after this scene might be fun

They're a fairly new thing that really only became known to the Heavens 10 years ago when religion was suffering its worst time.

some can be it seems others are born from just negative emotions kind of the dark counterpart to the gods born from wishes

I think I'm starting to understand. I don't remember too much about Noragami, so I'm trying to learn as I go along.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Are all phantoms created from negative emotions, or is that just the case for the ones that resemble humans?

They're creatures of the far shore. Some are created by Izanami's brush (which suggests she can make them) and some are corrupted spirits. Even regalias can become phantoms, as seen by Yukine when he nearly turned into one. I imagine they can be created from negative emotions as well, though I think wiki only mentions them being drawing to the negative emotions of humans and feeding off it *shrug*

They're creatures of the far shore. Some are created by Izanami's brush (which suggests she can make them) and some are corrupted spirits. Even regalias can become phantoms, as seen by Yukine when he nearly turned into one. I imagine they can be created from negative emotions as well, though I think wiki only mentions them being drawing to the negative emotions of humans and feeding off it *shrug*
So there's not really a singular source?

So there's not really a singular source?

Lol, yes. Noragami was never exactly clear about their creation, but I think most are probably corrupted spirits that just further corrupt. Underworld has loads of em and every time Kofuku opens a vent, they come out in doves.

I totally forgot to mention the phantoms will probably gravitate to Hasuna and Yuuken in these scenes because we smell nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back