• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Lounge

They have likely met azani is the dark sister of amatarasu and has been around for very long time. They have not however been a team
Okay makes sense.
So with that you want me to delete that vessel info off my CS? So it doesn’t confuse people’s?

Just change the goddess of death to grudges or vengence and I think it is fine they might pair up in coming posts

re-watching Noragami as well... absolutely in love with this ost now
especially the bit beginning at 1.09

Omg I really can't trust RPN to give me notifications smh I even have email notifs on.

MrThe MrThe Yeah I'll get a response up! ^^/ Also! Lucem Lucem I love Hirai aaaa Excited to see the new peeps play!

Nico Nico Don't worry Nico it's okay! Life gets in the way sometimes ^^

Try harder smh

tenor.gif

Yes sir/ma'am

Shiro said:
He already had most of his look patented, the dark brooding mask he wore was easily a good selling point if he ever had an action figurine scultped after him. The cape would be just the icing on the cake.

tenor.gif

A brilliant sheen of golden as it shines, reflecting the light of the sun and blinding all nearby phantoms with its gaudiness ^^

Mera Mera QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Do you think Chisato or Rika would've had any interactions with Ryo at school?
In my case, Chisato would probably never approach Ryo first LOL but the bastard likes teasing and Chisato is very easily flustered, so if you want to have that established knowledge between the two then we can! Maybe Ryo teased her a couple of times in the past at school :')

Mera Mera QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Do you think Chisato or Rika would've had any interactions with Ryo at school?

None that I can think of outside of regular classmates, but I'm cool going along with whatever you come up with. She'd probably be interested depending on how long he's been doing the "spirit detective" stuff, but I don't think she'd easily open up about what she sees.

OH! Lucem Lucem Chisato is also directly related to AFAH and I made it in her backstory that in her grade year there are rumors of her being that, so another way Ryo and her could've interacted before was due to those rumors at school? Idk just brainstorming LOL

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel He's been doing "detective" work for almost a year. If he noticed her staring at Phantoms and stuff, he probably would've approached her at some point. He used to do archery until he started his business, so maybe they could've known each other if their clubs interacted in some way.

Mera Mera With those kind of rumors going around, he probably would've kept an eye on her. Phantoms seem to like messing with her too, so he'd want to make sure nothing bad happened. I could see him playfully teasing her so he'd have an excuse to watch from up close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back