• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Lounge

Gonna start catching up on the post's after dinner. Also curious to see what happens when Inari comes across Jin

8b34a6bacbc5531cb4dd72c368ddba29.gif

1) I dunno why my notifications keep failing me for this OOC. I think they are not used to such an active OOC.
2) I was stumped on who Inari was. I momentarily lost my mind there thinking I missed someone's character.
3) I too need to catch up on posts.
4) No, Jinno is not for sale.

1) I dunno why my notifications keep failing me for this OOC. I think they are not used to such an active OOC.
2) I was stumped on who Inari was. I momentarily lost my mind there thinking I missed someone's character.
3) I too need to catch up on posts.
4) No, Jinno is not for sale.
Inari is the fox and Rice god.

I saw after scouring through all the roleplay pages. So many developments. So many characters.
Mhm and one of those things are clearly more important than the other one. And despite much protestation it is NOT the fuzzy critter known as the fox.

Samee! So far they're all so good 🥺 Kokoro has such a dirty mouth I love it and Hasuna is MY MOM and Greed's post was so well written I'm crying. Everyone is so good 😭 <3

Nico Nico I hope you don't mind me placing you as traveling with me to go see the Cherry Blossoms! It's just that you didn't respond when I asked if you would like to start off already paired or have me find you.
Sorry about not answering, I've been busy but it's totally fine that you did that, I was going to answer that it was okay that they were already regalia and god.

Sorry about not answering, I've been busy but it's totally fine that you did that, I was going to answer that it was okay that they were already regalia and god.
Oh ok. It's totally cool that you were busy. I just wasn't sure which you would prefer. Well glad that's settled! Be sure to edit your character sheet to be a Hori Hori and list me as your god.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back