• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern OOC Grad Night

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Admittedly, it's gonna be a little awkward because Nanami's also gonna be waddling to the bathroom every twenty to thirty minutes lmao

Walliver Walliver If Rosa is legit going drinking after the timeskip, Nanami can be her designated driver and keep her company so that she doesn't have to drink alone 🖤

bro, Rosa is too busy wallowing in misery to fat shame anyone much less the pregnant lady who is watching over her while she gets wasted
To be fair, people can say and do a lot of weird shit when they're shitfaced drunk.

To be fair, people can say and do a lot of weird shit when they're shitfaced drunk.
yeah, but Rosa would probably just get really sad start saying stuff like “man, I bet your kids are gonna be great. I always wanted kids, just never found the right guy.” and proceeds to start sobbing

yeah, but Rosa would probably just get really sad start saying stuff like “man, I bet your kids are gonna be great. I always wanted kids, just never found the right guy.” and proceeds to start sobbing
Well one thing's for sure, once Rosa cries, Nanami will cry too, mainly because it already doesn't take a lot to make her cry; she'll cry over someone dropping a potato chip on the floor 😂😂😂😂 another thing I can see happening is Rosa sheepishly touching the belly and talking to the babies after getting wasted. At that point though, Nanami would switch her over to water and get her some food to put in her system.

Well one thing's for sure, once Rosa cries, Nanami will cry too, mainly because it already doesn't take a lot to make her cry; she'll cry over someone dropping a potato chip on the floor 😂😂😂😂 another thing I can see happening is Rosa sheepishly touching the belly and talking to the babies after getting wasted. At that point though, Nanami would switch her over to water and get her some food to put in her system.
Rosa completely wasted: you are growing little people in your stomach. like Orbeez

Honestly forgot one of us is the killer

the office finger guns GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back