• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern OOC Grad Night

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
if only knight boi didn't evaporate... they coulda had it all </3 rollin in the deeep </3

assuming so, been a few days since log-in. odd cause they were so invested before, then just turned into ash and dust! saturday or so was the last response and then nothing.

totally weird cause i've seen them around on rpn too so its like, girl where are u !!

assuming so, been a few days since log-in. odd cause they were so invested before, then just turned into ash and dust! saturday or so was the last response and then nothing.

totally weird cause i've seen them around on rpn too so its like, girl where are u !!
Oh no that sucks! Maybe something happens like family issues? But I do their okay.

I sure hope everything's alright!

Totally wild that you've come around in time to see this though, good for the drama! Sad that you've gotten attached to the one fella who passed away IRP :[

Alright Ya'll...It's been 4 years since being able to RP a normal Rp...Is this one still joinable? Sorry to just barge in but I'm dying to Roleplay

Alright Ya'll...It's been 4 years since being able to RP a normal Rp...Is this one still joinable? Sorry to just barge in but I'm dying to Roleplay
Lmao random time to join, but admin mentioned to Rust last time they weren't accepting. Better ping them though xx

Too bad they are not accepting new characters though, I was tempted to create a new boyfriend for Rosa. Maybe Joseph wasn't for her anyway 😞

rock-sus.gif

That’s it, I’ve decided I’m going to make a horror rp. I’ve always have ideas and actually wrote some down so byeeeee guys!~

aleks 😭 can he and rod come together just for rod to show him how to talk to a girl, or anyone 😭 get my homie some swag

You guys are all using some cool actors as face claims, I literally just googled "FACE CLAIM MALE HISPANIC" 😭

Users who are viewing this thread

Back