OOC General Discussion

@ChoShadow So, if I read things right, the battle is at a pause and the enemy is no longer attacking while the 90mil is fighting the 1x1 with Pyro?

That's correct. 

This organization we're dealing with is not just a gaggle of nameless buffoons we're going to slaughter in droves like the Darkhoods. They operate on a more familiar and familial basis within their organization. So to spare the lives of his men, as well as spare the rest of our members, their strongest challenged our strongest to combat. Valkyrie lost, so now Pyro is all that's left. If Pyro loses, we're going to be wiped out.

@ChoShadow

Is this guy only for Pyro to deal with, or can Elprede deal with it himself? He hasn't really gotten to fight anybody of consequence yet.

Also, do you mind if I took control of him as well for the fight between Elprede and him?

This guy is for Pyro to deal with. I worked it out with ChazGhost ahead of time. So Chaz can just have Pyro tell Elprede to back off and let him handle this, as that was the plan from the beginning and he intends to stick to it. The likely reason is because Pyro wants to show Valkyrie up. To prove that even if she's a Super Saiyan, he's the more capable warrior. He's got five minutes to prove himself against this guy, so that's what he's going to do. At least that's how I'd interpret Pyro's desire to finish this guy anyway.

I'll give Elprede his own enemies to deal with when we reach the Fall of Zaero Arc, as that's the destruction of his home world so he should be the one to take front and center for that particular stage. If you want to fight someone of consequence before then, send me a pm and we can start working on details as to when this enemy(ies) appear and why.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ChoShadow

Can The twins know era and valkeyie personally?

They can be familiar with them on some level, yes. Most Saiyans who operate within the Allied Defense Force would at least be vaguely familiar with the names of most of their allies, if not have some sort of acquaintance level relationship. How far you want to take that relationship, I will leave to your discretion. I can adjust to whatever you decide to do.

@Shi no toki 2 lol sorry, I was typing and didn't see your notification that you posted. I will edit it here shortly or just post an appropriate addendum.

Also, Valkyrie was felled, and is currently unconcious on the ground.

As for their relationship? Hard to say! It is definitely something worth discussing. I will say that back then, they would have been much stronger than Fae. As she was notoriously weak, even being a high class saiyan. 

I feel bad for elprede

You don't need to fell bad for Elprede. It's in his nature to be a bit of a longer with Jasmine as his only needed company.

Anyway, I cleaned up your post a bit so please give it a once over when you have time to see how I edited it. After reading it I realized that it is a fault on my behalf that I hadn't clarified that we use third person past tense for posting rather than an ongoing sense of present tense.

For example "He would feel" should be "He felt." Make sense? The narrative is from a perspective that it's already happened, so it's all past tense such as "They flew together," or "The ship docked at the landing bay" rather than "They would fly together," or "The ship would then dock at the landing bay." Make sense?

That's my bad for not being thorough in my explanation when I was advising you before. My apologies.

@ChoShadow

I had Fae pick Valkyrie up, I didn't fly off with her yet, in case you had something else planned. (Didn't want to assume anything)

@Shi no toki 2

Lol well we might be able to work that in. Think Tenzo and Adria could put up with her? Fae can get  a bit intense at times.

I don't have a clue on how Strom would come in.

I think it's best if you wait for the battle to conclude, as we will be starting the 'Return to Metahnn" arc as soon as this battle between Pyro and the creature with a 90 million power level is over.

No problem! Maybe I can post something about Metahnn, if you don't mind?

If you'd like, then yes. As it turns out this would be a good time to mention that Faero, Fae's older brother and commander of their respective unit, should be making it back to Metahnn right about this time to give his report about the Darkhood encounter while hiding the fact that Fae and the others were ever there.

If you'd like more info on the subject, let me know and I'll send a pm about it.

@Deathrattle BB I had to edit your post a bit. You're not allowed to physically assault another player controlled character without the player's permission. That's called Power Playing, which is against my personal rules as a GM and role-player. So I changed it so Elprede simply dodged the shove and lowered himself down to stand beside Era.

@Deathrattle BB I had to edit your post a bit. You're not allowed to physically assault another player controlled character without the player's permission. That's called Power Playing, which is against my personal rules as a GM and role-player. So I changed it so Elprede simply dodged the shove and lowered himself down to stand beside Era.

Um... Okay, whatever you say. It isn't as if that would have done anything except shove Pyro in the first place. If he wants to shove Elprede, it isn't going to happen without Elprede retaliating.

Users who are viewing this thread